Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mundane...

Holidays have finally started. =/ I don't feel that post-holiday excitement at all. Holidays seem to be the start of hell... Nationals! Projects, and studying for exams. Crap lah.

There's gonna be the standard training camp this June Holidays, as what they did for last year. Unfortunately, its not gonna be at NTU but instead in school!! AHHHHHH I don't like it this way. ): Although NTU has crappy hostels, but I guess that's better than sleeping on tables for one week straight ): Haisss... perhaps the reason being that we don't have enough funds for to afford the NTU hostel. So yeah... I think we'll be training at Safra instead of CdanS though? Overheard the conversation between Coach and Hanson I think. Yeah Safra is definitely much better.

Aristal is tonight! I hope it'll be nice.

There was this email forwarded to my DHS friends on this touching Singaporean story. If I receive such emails I won't even bother to open it lah, but the content took place at NJC?! o.O And yeah it really was quite moving... The content is cliche, but the author wrote the story really naturally.

http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou1.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home