Friday, May 18, 2007

DHSCS concert

This year's DHSCS concert was not bad! At least it was better than last year's, since we had better seats this time :) Felt that the 相声 last year was more interesting though, but the 戏剧 was much better this year. However, so far the best I've seen was the one held during the CS concert in 2005 in the auditorium. Minlu might know what I'm talking about.

Went to get flowers for them at RafflesCity before departing for VCH. Cynthia came at around 6.15 while denise came at around 5.45 I think? HUR, for once, I'm the early one.

It started off with 京剧,you know, those people with heavy makeup and super high voices. Omg, I really admire these people to have such patience and timing to go along with the music. Their diaphragm control is good too, since they can sort of, 拉音 quite well. BUT THE BEST STILL HAS TO BE THEIR PITCH. Gosh, its godlike. Unfortunately, 京剧 isnt to my taste, so I didnt really pay attention.

The 相声 was interesting enough. I felt that last year's one gave a more lasting impression though. HURHURHUR, but the basis to 相声 is to just keep the crowd entertained for as long as possible. They focused more on 冷笑话 and some sort of witty and sarcastic remarks for this time round. It was rather entertaining if they do it in moderation, but not when the whole 相声 revolves around that, and that only.


one of the better pieces. LOL, they're pretending to be wolves.


戏剧 seemed better this year, considering the acting skills and all. I liked the first drama, which was about some sort of maid abuse in Singapore. -___- I think they acted so well that I started to hate one of the actresses. Some parts seemed too dramatic to be realistic though, but well, its drama. OH AND I SAW SISWO THERE TOO. Omg he changed so much. He looks fatter now =/

my favourite drama. too dramatic though. the grandma merely has the role of spasming.


舞蹈 was cool as usual! This year's was MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEAR'S,since I could at least see the faces of Jocelyn, Lyon and Shunying MORE CLEARLY. The first malay dance was damn funny though, since the music seemed like BOLLYWOOD style... I particularly like their SYF dance though, it was majestic.


funny malay dance


SYF piece!


hahaha, and at the end of the concert, it was rather heartwarming to see all the CS ppl get up on stage and cheer and everything.. Went up to stage to give them the flowers too ^^ I saw lots of DHS classsmates too!! Junya, Xiaoyou, Geraldine, Zhiyin, Chenying, Shunjie, Grace from 2D, and many moreeeeeee...

denise gave me a lift home after that. thanks gal :D

Well, whole load of concerts and competition coming up...

Tomorow: NJCIS (8:30 detail!! BETTER SLEEP EARLY)
DramaFest

Sunday: NJCIS Duty

ciaoz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home