Tuesday, May 08, 2007

你真无聊

wth is wrong with blogger?? why is the toolbar vertical on BOTH of the computers?? Here's a screenshot for you people's reference on what I'm talking about. (Basically I am just very bored, so I have resorted to typing-to-empty-space aka blogging)



Doing maths makes me demoralised. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 为什么~ 什么都不会做为什么为什么为什么~

dottiness

nothing special happened today so too bad for me. i spent more money than usual today haisss.. and i taught xx math today haisss because she was throwing a tantrum and tearing paper and threatening to tear the house down too but i doubt she has the power. my wallet was also stolen by desiree again haisss and i couldnt be bothered to find it but in the end i found it anyway so hurray for me. and zhuochun managed to solve stupid binomial series q6 for kaiting and kristy and i and probably everyone else who doenst know how to do binomial series q6 so praise zhuochun.

talk about nothing special huh. its just these little things which make the day more interesting.
dumb -.-

whenever i stand at the first floor of the TC block and gaze upwards into TC34 (my class), I always have this queer feeling... a desire and a want...

TO GET OUR CLASSROOM TO A LOWER LEVEL SO WE DONT HAVE TO CLIMB SO MANY STAIRCASES

and wishing that i could sprout wings and fly. then i start thinking about how birds feel when they fly. perhaps a very carefree feeling i suppose, but nothing much i guess. they've got no feelings at all, so maybe they'll just be looking for a nice branch to land on, or if you're a predator, looking for prey to swoop down upon and feast on. bleh, typical animal instinct.

i think of the weirdest things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home