Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ahhh decided to blog after not blogging for... more than four days? Too lazy to blog, and theres simply too many stuff happening all at once.

Monday

There was supposedly Napfha today, but THANKFULLY it was raining so heavily that they had to cancel it XDXD. I wasn't feeling well on that day, with bouts of nausea and rumbling in my stomach. Zzz I'm suspecting its indigestion, that's why I don't have mood for eating food most of the time.

We got Toblerones and Buttercookies by Ms Marianne Tan because we helped her out for MI mocklessons during IP preview :D Looll, I think I got 6 Toblerones?? And I was eating them during LA lesson in CS21, which was all pretty useless since I think most of the people were surfing their own websites. Kaiting and Amalina ate 5 Toblerones all at one go?? HAH, they were feeling pretty high after that. No, VERYYYY high.

Charlyn had SYF yesterday too! They perfored well :D I bumped into them at 7+ when I was leaving for home after training. Woah, they wanted to celebrate at Marche man! Rich people u___u

IP Preview
Okay, I woke up at 6 for this special day! Turned out to be slacker than I expected. Met Leejing in the bus, and while walking into the school, we were wondering why there was still J2 Napfha on the day of IP preview. It seems a little out of place, with all the parents walking in and peering at the people running their heads off on the track, trying to run within the stipulated 2.4 timing. I realise it gets harder at the years go by, although there's the extension in timing. Well, but the J2s were there pretty early though, I spotted people doing situps at BREAKNECK SPEED at around 7.30am.

Anyway, we donned our striking gay red ties and posed! Actually we don't look too bad with those ties, in our formal uniform. Here's a picture of us during the IP preview



Here's a picture of us AFTER the IP preview



GUFFAW.

Anyway, Bio mock lessons were a success. We attracted more people than expected, and there were a couple of very participative students too. There was this bunch of MG girls who were rather inquisitive and asked quite a lot of relevant questions; There was this egoistic SJI guy who had this smug look on his face whenever we asked him things -__- Zzz... but cant deny that hes smart; and ZOMG there was this Archery National Team guy there! And he's only Sec2! He's from Maris Stella and he wants to join shooting too so WAHAHAHHA the club'll be ownage for sure XD

Registration duty was pretty slack for me. Actually I was feeling inferior, since the juniors were much more enthusiastic than I was. I mean like, we can even weigh out the enthusiasim of both of the levels.

IP1

"Hey hey! There're parents coming! Go serve them! *rushes to serve* Welcome Sir/Madam! Would you please register here first... Here's your IP preview package. This is the brochure introducing the programmes going on in the school right now... Would you be interested in attending..."

IP2

"Ey, Parent come already. Want to go or not. You go lah. Aiya dont want lah, you go. Okay lah I go I go." (repeat the above)

LOL, or maybe its just me :X

I got some of the points from the IP1s who were doing the same shift as I was. Really inspiring to look at the way they serve the parents.

Yeah that was all. MI mock lesson wasn't much, since my shift was close to closing time. There were only three people attending the lesson -__- Simply just Ms Tan yakking all the way lah. She was also sharing her experiences on her trip to Vietnam and LOL, heard quite a number of fun facts on how the shopkeepers in Vietnam dress :D

CDANS Interschool Finals

Took place on Sunday. I woke up at 7am for this man -___- But all in all, it was a really fulfilling event. Got to understand the kind of pressure during a real final ten; I could even feel the tension brimming just by sitting with the audience. Samantha (JUNG JINGHUA), Singhui, Joanne, Abel, Shannon, Alex and Calvin participated in the event. Singhui and Alex both managed an individual 2nd! Kudos to them :D

Nicole and I made lucky stars for them. Aiya, basically it was just small stars made from some straws we bought from Westmall CC stored in some small bottles. Heh, hope they liked it though!



A div Boys Final Ten


Present for Peixin

Observing the shooters doing their final ten is quite fun. We realise some of the WEIRD habits they have during shooting too. Like for example, Desiree Shiqi and Joannah observed that this KCP enjoys knawing at her eyeshade! For those who don't know what an eyeshade is, its something that blocks your left eye while you're aiming. Shooting involves the use of pellets, which are made of LEAD. The eyeshade is attached to the gun, and the gun is in close contact with pellets aka LEAD. So imagine the amount of lead you're knawing when you knaw at the eyeshade..!! So disgusting!

Additionally, the technology in Cdans sucks quite a lot too -__- Jungjinghua managed a 10.6 for her first shot during the final ten! What a feat that was, considering the gasp and wowwwwws generated by the audience (60% NJC LOL) when she achieved that! But it all crumbled to disappointment, when we realised there was technical error. So the shot was VOID. It was quite a pity for Jungjinghua, dont think she was that affected by it though, so thats good. :)

And the St Patrick's B div is getting threateningly strong. Their team consists of

Two NYT shooters
One NTT shooter
and One i dontknow what

This year's Nationals will be exciting.

Joyce's Birthday Party
This took place on the same day, and it was a party indeed! The whole of 04 including some from the other classes were invited. I was supposed to meet Hweewee and Kristy at 1630 at Bugis, but because I was too tired out from waking up early for Cdans, I overslept LOOOL. I woke up at 1630 instead SNIGGER.

They called me up and were -ahem appalled to realise that I was still sleeping at 1630, so they told xiulun (the poor soul who answered the phone) that they were gonna bash me up. Harmful literal exposure to the innocent young child of 10, haix. Anyway, here's what they did

1) Hwee Wee REFUSED to answer the phone
2) Kristy didnt answer her phone because Hwee Wee told her NOT TO.
3) They dao-ed me when I came!! :(
4) THEY MADE ME PAY FOR THE NEOPRINTS RARHHH

okay not all. Kristy was kind enough to lighten the death sentence on me, from paying 11dollars (WTF) to paying 7 instead. Actually 7 dollars is rather ...WTF-ing, but considering that I don't have to buy lunch for them on Monday, as proposed by Hweewee but saved by Kristy, its quite a bargain.

I'll upload the neoprints some other day, when I'm using the desktop.

Nevertheles, the party was great fun. Attempted on pool and some staring game, and watched them play dog and bone. Seriously the dog and bone trend is getting onto the IP level.






Heeehhhhhhhh that's all for the party.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY SIXTEEN TODAY :)


Thats all for the week. Phewwwwwwww...

I think my right eyelid is swollen. If I look closely I can see a slight red lump there. Zzz, and its a little stinging. i know its called 眼针(???) in chinese. I learnt that in DHS last year when I got it too. And you knw what my friends said when I got it?

"ORH HORRRRR! XIURONG 有眼针!它偷看别人洗澡~!“

DIAOZXZ.

And picture that Shiqi asked me to upload. She is a stalker.


toot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home