Monday, April 16, 2007

Sick...

Geez of all the times to fall sick, I do so now. Woke up in the middle of the night with a rumbling feeling in my stomach, and the next moment I was puking whatever I ate last night into the toilet bowl. Sighh... It was a really disgusting feeling lol, food mixed with sour hydrochloric acid. My stomach was contorting and contracting durng the time I puked too, and I just had the urge to faint on the spot or something.

I went back to sleep, but woke up to puke again at 6am. I drank a bit of water before sleeping, so turns out I puked all of my water out again -___- After consuming food, I'll just puke whatever I consumed a few hours later. Sickening feeling... Decided not to go to school lest I puke all over the place LOL. Sufferd from diarrohea (?) and giddiness soon, and slept all the way from 6+ to 8.

Decided to go to the clinic at around 9+, and WTH that sickening clinic was so darn packed, I wonder what the weekends are for -__- It's monday, so why aren't people working?? No, in the end, had to wait for 1.5hrs, far from the alleged timing which the receptionist told us of 45mins-1h. Crap lah, any patient would have died while waiting for so long. I even took a little nap on the couch, for about 20mins, and it wasn't even near my turn yet?! Darn lousy service. There was only one doctor on duty for that time frame, and I started to wonder where the other two doctors went.

Finally it was my turn for consultation. Zzz.. I think it was about a 10minute consultation session compared to 1.5h of waiting. The doctor diagnosed me with foodpoisoning; it was pretty obvious actually. She gave me a jab to curb the vomitting and diarrohea, lest I start rejecting the medicine prescripted. All in all, it was an unpleasant trip to the doctors. I'm not gonna patronize their service anymore.

Went back home and took a longggg nap, around 6h I guess. Feeling much better now and I hope I'd be well enough for school tmr. 5-item test was held today; I guess I'll have to do it alone some other time.. We didn't present for LA cos I was sick; Hahh guess we'll be the only group to present it tmr lah. Crap project -__-

This is such a mundane post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home