Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I realise this is my 261th post o.O LOL, it doesnt seem as much of a big feat, but yeah, I think I started blogging consistently during.. September? 2006.

It was raining today so I thought there wasn't gonna be PT, but sadly there was > < It wasn't as streneous as the last PT conducted by Hanson; We had to do skipping for "5mins" (it didnt feel like 5mins at all -.-) and then some balancing thing :S And some other thing which we had to sit? against the wall and hold there for 30, 1min,1min. I think this is slack PT compared to the other CCAs lah, but oh well who cares im not in other CCAs LOL.

Shiqi and Joannah crap a lot when they are together. Seriously, A LOT. I wonder where they get their stamina from. And they keep speaking in a weird indian accent. Lol, well Shiqi can speak in ten thousand different accents lah so it doesnt matter. Joannah is just chicken neh-neh-ish LOL.

I left the school at 5, and its considered pretty early as compared to other days. HAHAHAHA i was laughing at Joannah calling her Bio teacher BAIKA when she sprained her leg or something. For that she got blacklisted LOL. 961 came pretty early, and I slept on the bus pretty quickly too. Tired out from PT.. I missed my stop. And I think I nearly slept on the fat indian or malay guy next to me. sry.

We got our yearbooks today!! Its worth the 13bucks, since its hardcover and all. But I prefer the DHS one since there's a sense of closeness when we have a picture-ful cover. :) The pictures are pretty. I look damn baichi in the class pic -.- LOL, and some other pictures were darn funny too, with colourful hairbands/socks/shoelaces, postures(like minlu), and ppl closing their eyes, and ppl acting seh. Hahahaha we can see the difference between this year and last year man. How they have grown...

I saw a black butterfly near TC block when I was returning from lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home