Monday, April 02, 2007

Such a sleepy day. My right eye couldnt open properly since ytd. Maybe its because I overslept on sunday, but I wonder why the effects prolonged till today. /_\ ahh well.

LA was finally interesting for the first half of the lesson. We watched a video on The Crucible! Gosh there were some hentai parts damn RA man. I better wash my eyes tonight if not tomorrow swollen. The whole movie was pretty dramatic, considering the fact that its adapted from the play itself. I didn't expect slapping O_O And that suggestive scene between Abigail and Proctor makes Abigail seem so desperate -.-

Oh well but im looking forward to the next part :D

I think I did many hentai stuff today too. Crap I'm ruining my reputation! Or like Parris says "Your name in this town - it is entirely white. Is it not?" Aiyah lame. I don't know why I want to write it down though. :S It has something to do with Huiwei's strangely long FBT shorts.

Kristy received a pleasant surprise today! She got a pair of earrings from Perlinis Silver. So sweet! better than roses packed in ntuc plastic bags

PE was strangely tedious. :S I felt that it was more tedious than the crazy PE from winnie lim, that 100m jog and sprint routine. Maybe cos I drank the whole bottle of H20 on that day LOL. But well, I was already feeling rather tired by the end of the day. The girls had to complete one round in 2mins, and the guys 1.45min. It was actually quite okay you know, but I don't know why I was lagging behind (unknowingly) and LOL I was on the wrong lane (blur lah...). CS had to shout to me to get back in lane when I was approaching finish line. And thankfully, I got there in 1.59mins HAHA

If not the whole class would have to rerun the whole thing HEH. Minlu got there at exactly 2mins HAHA.

I was feeling strangely nervous for training. ): Aiya its just trauma from the last experience. And no one can really help me except myself. Zzzz. Desiree was busy changing lanes here and there because she has badluck and received a light-less lane, and a power-less lane. Aiya all so use-less one.

Lame-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home