Sunday, April 08, 2007

what a very random post

I woke up late today because I slept late last night. I was looking for themes for my handphone and managed to get a few... Bleach, Shakugan no Shana, Super Mario, Ichigo Mashimaro... hehehe all anime lah.

I like typing on this laptop because I enjoy the feel of pressing the soft keys on the keyboard. I don't like the keys on my desktop because the keys are simply too hard. There simply isn't the kind of satisfaction... ah well. Random.

I realise I like to go NTUC with xiuxian after school. That's only if she calls me. Hahah we always end up buying lots of snack and tidbits to munch on at home. If coincidentally xiulun is at home, we'll share the snacks with her. If she isn't,then that's just too bad! No lah, we're benevolent enough to share our Calbee/Lays/Ruffles/Pocky/ChocoPie/Some DBSK pocky snacks with her.

It started raining all of a sudden, when I was doing my Inequalities hwk. It's queer why rain falls at such an abnormal pattern. Maybe its because of global warming. Water is getting heated up at a massive rate, and there is massive condensation, thus massive rainfalls. Fortunately that was only a slight shower, nothing too massive, like a thunderstorm.

Speaking of rain, I remember once when I was sitting next to Mingquan in sec2 [it was a horrible experience and it tested my tolerance to the limits], he was commenting on how rain always falls when he is feeling sad. HAHA, we could say that he's just being ego. But nevertheless, I thought the same way too. Maybe its just a coincidence that it was raining when he or I felt emo lah. If I remember correctly in sec2, it always rains whenever we have a test. Lol, not that I'm feeling emo when I'm doing a test, but its simply too much of a coincidence lah. 孙老师 talked about this relation between rain and emotions before, when she was explaining 修辞手法. I remember it quite vividly, since logically speaking, we can't control the weather at all, so technically its impossible.

Speaking of inequalities, IP is really lag since we're only learning inequalities now . Denise learnt inequalities last year! Lol, consider the time gap between the syllabus of both of us. They're learning integration now too, and if I remember correctly, we're gonna learn that next term. Zzz.. lag time~ Oh well, but they should be rushing their syllabus right now, so at least IP's on the upperhand since we have more time to understand.

Lalalala.. really random. I'm satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home