Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm so tired, we had dinner at home today because Xiuxian and I rebelled and decided to sleep when it was close to dinner time. Eventually Xiulun and my pop gave up and went out to buy food back instead ;D

Now I'm feeling sleepy and forcing myself to concentrate on econs. So why am I on Blogger?

I have no idea.


Church today was fine. I met Ona at Borders, along with two of her other friends Kah yee and Evelyn. Lol, they look too petite and cute to be sec4 ^^ Anyway, we had a difficult time looking for a place to eat. Initially, Ona wanted to eat at the cafe at Borders which is so EXORBITANTLY EXPENSIVE. After much complaining from me (turns out im the only one who can so openly complain to ona LOL), Ona decided to go to Crystal Jade at Wisma. That's another place I wouldn't consider but ah well Realised that it was full too. Finally, we decided to go Taka and buy some small finger food, followed by a whole lot of commotion which I am simply too lazy to elaborate.

The service was quite okay. HEHE I wasn't really paying attention since I was too busy reading Ona's Bible. The words are tinyyyyy but the content is understandable. :S The pastor was sort of crazy and animated, but equally interesting. He adds a lot of dialect and chinese into his preachings lol. Oh well so yeah I didnt rmb much from the service... There was lots of singing. Lots and lots of singing. And their live band was rather impressive: managed to get the atmosphere up and high! And then again there was the usual conversion attempts by Ona zzz...

Hahahah I think I'm just disappointing Ona and Yiwei (?) who brings me to church, since they always attempt converting.

Yep that's about it for today. I hope I don't sleep in front of the computer again. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home