Saturday, April 07, 2007

GOODFRIDAY

A day to commemorate. Er. Commemorate the Rising of Jesus... Confused by Daxiang, he is telling me all the controversial stuff on Christianity. Very very very confusing stuff...

Do visit if interested: http://ad2004.com/prophecytruths/Articles/Prophecy/3days3nights.html



Anyway,
I woke up pretty early, actually at 10+ -.-, today. I had a strange dream that gave me a shock. I wonder how my brain actually works. But yeah well, I was watching Shakugan no Shana the last night till I fell asleep at around 11+. Heh, I forgot to bathe when I got home, so I ended up bathing at 1+ lol. Attempted reading Econs, but slept again with my hair wet > < zzz, at least I didnt get a headache or fever in the morning

Went to fetch Kristy and Zhuochun from Tiongbahru MRT for Econs project today. Kristy got there pretty early and Zhuochun was still at Newton when we were supposed to meet at 1 -.- Oh well, Kristy and I bought tidbits and Zhuochun was forced into buying fries for us since we paid the tidbits HAH. He didn't even put up a struggle! Amazing.

Oh but overall, we didnt do much for Econs... It was kinda sad. We're touching on Supply-side Policy. So far, we feel that inflation and unemployment are very closely related to us O.o as well as reduction in taxes and government intervention ETCETC. Darn sian project work meeting... ended up being exasperated and frustrated. Thanks to Kristy for managing to get some stuff done. I need to compile the info. > < There's simply too much.

I went to tuition, and there were scandalous stuff going on in my sister's class. Something to do with Denise's sister, AMANDA, and the passing of CERTAIN THINGS TO .... And I don't understand why I had to pass things for her when she's the one involved. HUMJI!!

That's about it. Turning the computer on is a sin. Watching youtube is addictive! MSN is time-wasting >_< ah well.

I'm going to church tomorrow with Ona for Easter celebration. I wonder if I can handle all those, after knowing so much controversial information about Christianity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home