Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cdans Invitational

Cdans invitational is finally over... Hahaha, the process of it was rather fruitful, although the result was mmm average as compared to my scores attained for the past few months. Its, of course, not as good compared to the past years scores, but I guess I've got to be easily satisfied to improve.

I wasnt late for my shoot (unlike my monthly -.-) I got there at 10+, in time to catch Shiqi shooting. Desiree arrived at 1030. Qianling was there too! And she gave our B div Rifle Kisses :D:D:D The rest of the team, Julie, Shannon, Kelly were there as well, with Joannah and Nicole coming a little later after that after their Napfhas. Hahaha their presence really made a difference.

Mmm.. I spent a lot of time on sighters, with me adjusting my positioning here and there. I was pretty worried about not shooting properly, but I've been shooting fairly well in Cdans so far... Well I was still a bit shaky initially, with my gun barrel 'floating' around the target (as observed from jiapei) and mmm actually I could sort of feel it too. I spent a lotttt of time on the first 20shots. Dontknw what the hell was I doing lah, but i know i was freaked to death.

HAHAHHA and it came down to the 25th shot, when they announced 10 minutes more. WHAT THE HELL I was scared out of my wits man. I still had 15shots more! And my heart was beating like 67432849 beats/minute, I could even feel it while aiming LOL. Didnt care so much already lah, about what attaining feeling whatever. Just did everything according to gut feeling. It was like: cock, mount, SHOOT;cock, mount, SHOOT. So darn amazed with myself on how I did that! It was as if i was on AUTOPILOT. LOL reminds of THE TERMINATOR. When I started on my last 10shots, there were 5 minutes more too HAHA! and it was quite freaky too. There was one careless mistake due to wrong timing, and there really wasnt enough time, so I had to shoot 2shots/card for my last 4shots!


Terminator
THE TERMINATOR


Nevertheless, it was damn fun LOLL. At least I can work well under pressure. I was a little freaked out to see a lottt of people behind me when I was shooting the last 10. And I immediately burst out laughing after getting out of my lane LOL.

Joannah, Nicole, Desiree and I decided to go Westmall for lunch after that. Everything was fine and dandy.. until the scores came out!! LOL, 180deg moodchange man. I didn't feel like eating my Meltz (not v nice) after taht and Desiree ended up um, nibbling on her Zinger like a worm lol. Joannah was trying to brighten up the atmosphere but rarhhhhh we were too sad. Desiree didnt shoot her usual standard because she was standing in the wrong position!! And she realised it only at her 3rd ten!! It was kind of a pity, because if she did shoot her normal standard, she'd be in Finals already! I was a little shocked but didnt react as much to my initial socre of 333 (i did worse than that before -.-) Then Shiqi told me that I got a 68??? for my last ten?! I was so damn shocked can, as in I know I'm experiencing recession now but not TO THAT EXTENT.

Realised that they counted the score wrongly. it was 85 instead -____- So... Total Score: 350: 83, 90, 92, 85. I really shouldnt be getting 80+s now, but well now I just gotta work on my mental,and learn to be easily satisfieddddd


That was about it for Cdans. As quoted from Desiree, this shoot was certainly the easiest amongst all the invitational shoots >__< There's CHIJ St Joseph who beat us by 1point thus getting in 4th place last year ): And there's KuoChuan and DHS getting stronger and stronger. Not counting the standard schools who's always been getting the scores namely, RGS and AISS.

Ooo.. ther were a number of names spelt wrongly during on the scoresheet -.-
Ho Xiu Rong->Ho XIN Rong
Ngiam Shiqi-> NGAIM Shiqi
Joanne Toh->JONNE Toh
Genevieve-> GENERVIEVE (sth like that)
Mark Theodore Lee-> Mark THEODORKE Lee

i think there were more. LOL not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home