Monday, April 09, 2007

I can't remember what we did for school today again. Oh I think we switched classes with 07S09 today, so we moved to TC01 while they moved to our class TC34. I realised that it was 07S09 when I saw their imprint on the TC01 walls... Either that or its just a prank. English is totally uselesss so there's no use ranting on it. I just wanna watch Act2 of The Crucible that is all.

I remember what we did at Lunch. It's my favourite time of the day, besides sessions with video-watching or free periods or basically end of school. Lessons are sometimes boring, but I guess its pretty bonding if you ask me. Okay back to Lunch. I ate a sandwich since I couldn't decide on what to eat. And Kristy is a rich kid so she ate Western, Desiree is... yongtaufoo-ish so she ate yongtaufoo. And Huiwei is trying to starve herself for her SYF TOMORROW so she ate fruits. I don't know why I remember such pointless stuff :S

GS (a lesson) CHEATED OUR FEELINGS because we were supposed to watch 小孩不笨 again today but instead we received a RESEARCH PAPER on S.Rajaratnam. Yes, he has contributed much to Singapore but we don't have to give a tribute to him by doing a research paper right. It's not like he's gonna read it, or we could probably burn all those 150 sets of essay papers so he can have fun reading them and not be bored in... the other world.

PE was waaaa kiasee lang. 2.4 man! Luckily it isn't counted if not we're dead. It was stupid and stupid and stupid I nearly died while running. But thankfully my stamina wasn't as bad today so I managed to um, complete it with a timing of 14:30+? I can't remember. It's a crappy score compared to last year, I don't knw what got into me. At least a B lah... A is 14:10 leh. Sprint the last round lor.

Training after that. Training.. Training........... Training....................................
Taskete kudasai

I went to Orchard with Kristy for a secret mission. LOL, I realise we buy stuff pretty fast: no hesitation, just pay the money and leave. Best customers man! Kristy said it was the latest time she has ever been at Orchard, lol, 2000. Yeah it is kinda late but I've been home later before so I'm not afraid! We went to Heeren and Taka and wasted a lotttt of time at Art Friend, but finally decided on this wooden toyshop. It's a sweet place.

We saw this magic box at the toyshop


many magic boxes


2 magic boxes



And Kristy enjoys wasting her telephone bill on
BYEBYEBYEBYEBYBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE

that is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home