Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oh hurray I reached home at 2220. It's been such a long time since I've been out that late, lol actually since I was out of NYT. They say that it's always scary for someone to be out that late, but :S I think its pretty fine to me. Maybe because I don't have any tests tmr, like Bio or Thermodynamics (or sth along the lines of tt)

I woke up late for school today, lol, I think at 0630 or sth. Heck lah I won't be late for school anyway. (its xiuxian who'll be late HAH)

Brought my camera to school. Supposed to do Cultural Mapping (zzz... why are we so pia for that useless piece of a project) but didn't take time off to do so. Here's a few pictures taken ^^



Kristy, Charlyn, Ama!


MUAHAHA, table behind me. Lynna, Zheyu, Qingyun, CS


table in front. Zhuochun has spotted me stalking o.O

Training was supposed to be at 1950 today man because the timings were pushed back by half an hour. Waaaa... Wasted all my time in school. Helped a bit with NJC banner then decided to follow Desiree straight to Cdans at Bt Batok after spotting her walking twds the busstop. Zzzz actually i wanted to sleep upon reaching Cdans but realised that Prem managed to get early lanes. Hahah so ended up training at the same time as Desiree then, but yea Desiree ended earlier than i did x___x Shiqi came a bit later... and its so convenient for her since she stays at Bt Batok itself!! Lol, left at 9+... Thnx Jiapei for giving me so much advice throughout my. um. shooting recession hahahaha

I was really exhausted after training. Trying to recall some of the shooting stances and blalala, and blasting music into my ears. Thankfully, my earphones (more like earPLUGS O.o) weren't totally covering my ear. Because as the MRT was about to leave the next station, I caught a whisper of "...Choa Chu Kang..." and I was like: O_O Turns out I boarded the wrong platform. -.- This happened to me another time at Jurong East Interchange, where I was supposed to be going twds PASIR RIS instead of BOONLAY. I'm too used to the twds boonlay and marina south line alrd lah.

Oh and we had some scholarship talks today for CAAL. Some FIREfly talk that was pretty interesting, at least more interesting than the DSTA one last year o.O I enjoyed the freebies more though HAHA! Managed to get one Spring notebook and the MCYS highlighter thing... There were lots of notebooks up for grabs, like the Newater, Air Force (DAMN NICE) and the thick stack of DSTA foolscap paper and file. LOL, cheapo sia.

our paths cross but our gazes always hide.
its not that difficult to like someone... is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home