Friday, April 13, 2007

WHAT THE HELL, I left my shoebag with Denise! And I didn't realise it until sheee called me. What the hell, I can't stand my forgetfulness. So absent-minded... I don't know how it landed in her hands anyway ): I've got my pants and some other bathing stuff inside, luckily I removed my wallet from it. Zzzzz...

There were many free periods today, seemed like the shortest Friday since school started. Mr Chia is in Vietnam, so there's no Math Lecture XD Ms Tan is also in Vietnam, so there's no MI class XD We watched "Spirits of Rwanda", which is a darn boring show I nearly slept the last lecture while watching it. Went down with Kristy to buy some stuff, and realised that we were rather blind creatures to not spot fruits walking past us. Free period was taken over by Chem makeup D: Lol, and I didn't even bring my Chem notes at all.

PE was five-item, slacker than Monday's 2.4 lol. Aiyah just basic conditioning. Nothing much to it as well.

Okay... I was supposed to go Cdans for a last practice today but decided against it since it got kinda late. :S Oh well I was thinking of skipping tuition to go for training but yeah well, I went for tuition anyway -.- Ended up reaching there 1h earlier! Zzz.. Cdans shoot tmr. Cdans shoot tmr. Cdans shoot tmr! Practice relaxation. > <

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home