Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I

I have just finished my reflections because Julie keeps nagging at me to finish it. I realise its.. too long


I have just WTFFF deleted my ENTIRE BLOGPOST BECAUSE I CLICKED ON THE WRONG BUTTON.

I am appearing offline because I'm too distracted by MSN sometimes.

I have just received an email from Denise Goh because I'm appearing offline and can't communicate with her because I'm using MSN 7.5, and that disables me to communicate with her while appearing offline, so we have decided to use the caveman-but-still-not-so-caveman-method, of typing emails.

Zzzz... I have just woke my father up :X

I had dinner in the dark today, because my sister and my maid wants to turn off the lights so we can have the atmosphere of a candlelight dinner, with the television screen illuminating the room so romantically.

I have just lied.

I had dinner in the dark today, because my sister and my maid were afraid of the flies constantly hovering around the lights and they're afraid that they would crashcourse into the food below; likewise an Al Qaeda terrorist would do if he sees a potential skyscraper.

I have not replied Denise's email.

I have just wasted my time.

Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home