Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just came back home. I think I'm supposed to reach home even earlier, but nj invitationl banner stuff caught up, so had to stay back for a while... Didn't really do much lah, just stuck a few pieces of newspaper and masking tape here and there. But it extended till pretty late, at around 4+ i think? hahaha but that was around what I did after school. Desiree couldnt make it since she has piano immediately after school. Sadddddd

Yea but well, felt a a little better in the morning, although I was still feeling giddy. At least I didn't feel like vomitting, but I know if I close my eyes for long enough I'll be asleep in no timeee -__-

I met Leejing in the bus in the morning, and I heard from her that they did 2.4 ytd x___x Zzz.. at least its not 5-iten because it'll be quite lonely alone, unless they're retakers? I'm not sure. But I knw that there is no one retaking 2.4 lah since the whole class passeddd Why is my class so hiong?? I heard that Leejing wants to retake her 2.4 because she missed her A by 10seconds. Poor her, but SIAO LAH, I'd rather just stick to getting Gold, that's it.

I can't remember what I did for class, I know I was um more attentive than usual because I was too dead to think of anything else/let my eyes wander/talk random nonsense. I was a little confused over Bionomial Theorem during Maths today though; Don't even understand what the teacher was saying lah! zzzz....

Anyway, I think that's about it for today. BLogging for the sake of it lah. I knwo Minlu and Huiwei got involved in a crash course today o_O Poor them, Poor soup.

ohyah, Huiwei gave me something sweet today! Thanks man :D:D It was totally unexpected.


picnic!
picnic in a pencilcase XD huiwei gave the watermelon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home