Thursday, April 19, 2007

ZZZZ I'm repeating this line for the thousandth time because I just accidetentally turned off the AC switch of the laptop and now I don't know what to write SIAN.

IP preview is coming up. Besides the normal method of dispatching IP students to their secondary schools to brainwash students (not applicable for DHS lah cos there's DHP already), the board has even come up with bumper stickers, like those you stick on cars. LOL, I think thats the most innovative way of publicity, other than the council elect who wrote on the cups of the auntie's stall selling icejelly. The scholars were offended because HAHA they don't have cars! Desiree gave them the suggestion of sticking it on the buses since well, that is the most popular means of transport they can ever get to :)

I've got tons of activites coming up for IP preview, it astounds me to how I get myself involved in them >_< MI mock lesson is the most problematic, since not only do we have to present to the entire cohort, we have to be there in formal grey as well! Which means, WITH TIE.

Speaking of tie, I don't know where my tie is. :S HECK, I don't think it's even out of the packaging ever since I bought it -___- Although we are National Junior College, it doesnt mean we have to be so patriotic as to come up with a RED STRIKING TIE right! LOOKS SO GAYYYY! ZZZ But I guess I'll have to go find it...

...
...
....

OOO FOUND IT. It was faster than I expected. Actually my maid found it lah. She found some red cloth sticking out of some hidden corner at the bottom of my drawer and decided to pull it and VOILA, there it was XD Wth, Curiosity has its benefits sometimes. Surprisingly, its out of the packaging o.o Oooo, it's even "nicely" tied up. It must have been during my wee IP1 days when I was trying out my NJ uniform and decided to match the tie with it, and blearghhh decided it was too um, gay.

That was it. I decided to post some pictures up out of boredom. And to brighten this place up.

Oh! And a number of goodlucks to people

1) Goodluck to Minlu for her Esplanade Concourse Concert!
2) A little too late but, Goodluck to Kristy for her Drama SYF results!
3) Goodluck to Roddy, Jiasheng and Audrey for their Strings SYF!
4) Goodluck to er, the Shooting club people playing NJCG tmr!
5) Goodluck to Zheyu and Fudi playing NJCG nxt month

DSC01956
some really cool and sophisticated place

DSC01957
gay nj tie

GHOST
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home