Monday, April 30, 2007

Been really tired out these days and not taking care of my health. :( The late nights still continue despite constant reminders from my brain and my parents; The procastination still exists despite resolutions to really start studying. Zzzz, it's all about self-expectation!

Anyway, today wasn't too bad... 5 items in the afternoon was okay lah, but I know I could have done better. My pullups weren't done to my best, since I stopped once reaching 20, which was just my quota. Heh I wanted to save energy for the other items... Situps were quite alright, considering that I continued halfway after stopping for a while LOL. I think I wasted 10seconds of my time. Nothing else to elaborate on besides that :/

Oh and, it's alright lah Kristy... at least it was a B! You can get that gold for sure :D:D

Rushed off for tuiton after that. Haix, come to think of it, I shouldnt have skipped that Thursday tuition. Not only would I have more time to do my Napfa in peace, I could have trained for a while, and I would have more time for that stupid expository that I have to do as hwk...! Annoying. OH AND

I WOULD HAVE SAVED $7.50 IN TAXI FARE TOO LAH!!!

Crappppp it's all thanks to Ona that I decided to take a TAXI to United Square. Actually I think it was the most practical thing to do, since I was already 5mins late for tuition and I was still stuck in school lol. And wthhh, why must there be two SQUARES in Novena??? In a panic, I told the taxi driver to send me to NOVENA SQUARE instead of UNITED SQUARE. Arghh... Not only did I waste around 5mins of my time, the meter ticked from $4.40-$5.50 instead! And NOT ONLY THAT, IT WAS PEAK HOUR so its,

$7.50!!!!! D:<

partly its my fault, but still,

ONA YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

Class passed by faster than usual.. Maybe it was because I was around half hour late -____- Ona was noiser than usual in class. Humph, she even said that when I was around, she wouldn't be in the mood for doing work at all. Okay lorrr, so I decided to be a good influence and start work. And, she calls me a mugger?!?! ARGH, I can't stand her. But well, that's the person she is, un-rea-son-a-bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

We were having a lively chat on the way home, and the topics of discussion ranged from everyting under the sun, including her ....., her encounter with God (wow, how exciting), and um, how she's preparing for O levels. Well, her dream is of course to get into Raffles Junior College! It's a very ambitious dream I admit, but I'm not one to dash her hopes. GOODLUCK ONA!

well, I believe that one just needs enough faith and perseverence to get what one wants. It has nothing to do with intelligence or fate. Those, i believe, are just excuses. Yet its ironic that people still use them as a reason for their setback, hahaha, even me.

Well, that was about it. We were discussing this on the way home and it proved to be rather inspirational... in some sense. Better get started and stop procastinating my life away.
it was a glance
but it was more than enough
or maybe its refusal to face the facts =/
oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home