Friday, April 27, 2007

Okay I just returned back from Tuition. Today's tuition, apart from the momentary dead monotonous preachings from the teacher, involved a group discussion. Denise and I (seemingly the only lone pair in class :( ) made friends with these two RGS girls sitting in front. Hurhur, they seem pretty nice (; At least they were spontaneous in discussion. One was called Joanne... and the other was sth SAITO. LOL, I couldnt catch her Japanese name, because I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN THERE WAS A TINGE OF JAPANESE IN THAT NAME XD So cool! Denise says that there is a Saito Hajime in Rurounin Kenshin too.

saito hajime
Saito Hajime
Classes were as usual. Chinese was livened up by some amusing doodles that CS did on the lianhezaobao. Pragmatically speaking, he was doing disrespect to the person by doodling on him lah. Seriously I think it's kinda mean. But personally speaking, ITS HILARIOUS
Hurhurhur that's all I can remember. Poor Kristy has elects camp so she'll be stuck in school for 3 days! I've got training tmr at 8am, and that is certainly something to look forward too indeed -__- Oh well tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home