Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wahahahax I'm at my mother's office now. I came here on the pretext of doing something PRODUCTIVE. Conversely, I did not. As proven from my being here now.

There was nothing planned for the IP2s during CAAL, so we watched Battle Royale during the free period from 2.00-3.40! We watched it on Daniel's computer and wth it was a darn gruesome show. There wasn't much storyline to it as well :/ and it's just HACK SLASH KILLLLLLLLL.

I couldn't believe there was a Battle Royale TWO. -___- Oh and Light from Deathnote acted inside as well! His name is... Nanahana...? Cool eh.

Oh my gosh I realised its from a Manga! That explains the unrealistic storyline. GOSH ITS M18. O.o understandable.

Participants of the Battle Royale game. Innocent young souls, yet still sadistic


Muahahahx remember this scene?


Maybe I'll download the manga someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home