Monday, May 07, 2007

=/ how come my toolbar is vertical instead of horizontal?? Annoying...

Xiuxian's having her Science test tmr, and I'm showing off my well-drawn figure of the Heart to her :) I am proud of it! I drew it last year when I was studying with Desiree, and I really cant believe how efficient I was in making notes for myself. Muhahahahahaha

Anyway, watched Spiderman with ARG + yuyan + zhirong today. We went to Pasta Mania for lunch, and yeah it was really feeling at that. The lunch set is really huasuan! Hahahahah thanks to Shiqi for pointing it out :) Zzzz but the spaghetti bolognese got really sian after that.

Spiderman was really not bad. It lasted around 2.5hrs, with some parts getting really draggy at that, but nevertheless, it was still entertaining. That Peter has a typical boy-next-door kind of look, and he has a nice smile :) But he looks like this Greenday guy when he becomes the dark Spiderman, with his hair let down and all. Hahaha he gave me the impression of Zorro as well. Harry looks like a typical bad guy, but he's good-looking in certain angles. He has sort of a cheeky smile too :P

The show, as quoted from Kristy, has the right amount of action, comedy and romance :) There were a number of touching parts too. The scene in which Aunt May came to visit Peter after his stunt in the pub left an impression on me. Hahaha watch the movie to find out what she said.

i think zhirong was a bit sad during the beginning of the movie but at least there was yuyan to accompany him

That was about it. We roamed around Cine for a while after that, but we left soon since there were lots of things people had to do. Nicole Joannah and Zhirong had math test tmr, and Desiree and I havent done our chinese compo. Its titled, 思念 and Julie complained it was too abstract. Its quite okay lah, just that I spent toooo muchhhh time on it I feel > <

Yup, thats about it. I don't like the keyboards of this computer so I shant blog much :X

Now, the most difficult thing to do, is forgiving yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home