Sunday, May 13, 2007

My mood for blogging was spoilt because,
1) Zhuochun's computer is so advanced that the PPT he sent me is done in PPT 2007, and I can't open it with my noob PPT 2003. -__- The drawbacks of modern technology. I had to download PPT viewer 2007, and there were still some problems in opening the programme. I was so exasperated.
2) Xiuxian cant solve a simple programming problem on computer. Copying and pasting is simple enough, and blahhhh long story lah. It made me even more annoyed because she kept asking in a whiney voice -____- And because of reason 1.
3) Irritating MSN sounds which aggravate my mood even more.
ANGST ANGST ANGST
and i realise everyone is geting sick. for example
huiwei was sick
kaiting was sick
lynna was sick
kristy was sick
denise is sick
chiansiang is sick
nh is sick
wanyun is sick
TOTAL CASUALTIES: 8
nice job man.
周日八点档 is quite nice. I like the part where the celebraties go to commoner's houses to find stuff LOOOL. Jacky Wu is darn lame and yeah hes the best commentator I've ever seen. He's a pretty good talent scout too, scouting singers like: Jay Chou, Elva Hsiao, CaiMinYou blalalala... Oh and speaking of Elva, Shiqi says 我报has an article of Elva WITHOUT MAKEUP. Omg she looks really different.
Anyway... There was monthly today at SAFRA... AND
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I GOT MY 9 AVERAGE BACKKKKKKKK!
HAHAHA it was a 364 though. 93, 90,90,91. not very good considering my last year standards, BUT VERY GOOD CONSIDERING MY CURRENT STANDARD OF 350S WTH. I even had the cheek to shoot a 320+ once. WTH I was so darn pissed with myself then. But hearing from Peixin, yeah I shot too fast, around 55 mins. Teddy says I should rest more often hurhur. But I think I'm too kanchiong lah, hurrying to cock my gun after every shot. I feel like I'm on autopilot doing that haha. I feel that I'm trembling a lot while aiming too. And I dropped my card twice during the competition -.- Lol, but it was weirdly stress-relieving though.
Desiree, Shiqi and I were ranked consecutively! Desiree felt that she didnt shoot as well because she was fidgetting.. Maybe she should have calmed herself down before every shot, so she'll be more stable. Well, that's what I did, and it does work. Shiqi felt that she didnt shoot well, but at least she knows her mistakes. :) She can work on it the next round! Andy, Xuyang and Leonard shot pretty well too! LOL, andy is stressed cos juniors are shooting better than him...
Basically the problems that I faced for this shoot were: Poor Mental and Trigger Co-ordination. I tend to go astray after every 20shots too =/
Solutions for this problem: ENCOURAGE YOURSELF! And focus on triggering. Rhythm is very important.
Thanks to Peixin, Joannah and Julie for coming down today too! :) I used to feel that going down to support a monthly shoot is kinda pointless. As in, its just a monthly shoot ma, not much of a big affair. But after having them there, yeah it does make a difference after all :)
I went out to J8 with Shiqi after that. Talked a bit... and we walked for so longgggggggg! hahaha she wanted to get a present for her mother, and ended up getting her a photoframe. We saw this really cute mug at Precious Thoughts! Didnt get it though since I had no money
then went out for dinner with my parents lor. its MOTHER'S DAY TOMORROW PEOPLE, and my mother is in HONGKONG. lol diao. nvm, i got her someting already. some gingerbread thing that i ahem, made. :)
OH AND I WENT TO THE FISHSHOP TODAY! Long time since ive been there. Took a few pics


muahaha WORMS


orange fish


docile fighting fish


angry fighting fish (not v clear though =/)


yet another one..


ugly goldfish. it has protruding eyes

thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home