Friday, May 11, 2007

=/ I can't stand Blogger and its html codings. It's totally screwed up, with its toolbar stillll being vertical. So annoying! I can't even post in HTML mode. -.- I need my post edited! Seriously, I think the old Blogger is much better than the New one. What are the changes since Google collaborated with (or I get the impression of taking over) Blogger? Someone enlighten me.

Realised I haven't been blogging for 4 days. That's so amazing. There wasn't much that happened in the week too though =/ It's either I'm not observing much or I'm just lazy.

There was halfday today too! How exciting. HOWEVER, halfday always comes with its drawbacks: WE STAYED IN SCHOOL FOR ELECTIONS FROM 1-6?!?!?! It didn't seem as boring as last year though, maybe because I knew more people now than then. And Congratulations to the new Exco Members! Here's the finalized list (so as to add substantial content to this post)

PRESIDENT: Yunbing
Secretary (Air Weapons): Xinyuan
Secretary (Archery): Jonathon

ARG Cap: Joannah
ARG V-Cap: Peixin

ARB Cap: Andy (WOW)
ARB V-Cap: Xuandao
ARB JVC: Leonard

APG Cap: Genevieve
APG V-Cap: Singhui
APG JVC: Dilshaad

APB Cap: Abel
APB V-Cap: Junyang

Archery Girls Cap: Wuduo
Archery Girls V-Cap: Samantha

Archery Boys Cap: Colin
Archery Boys V-Cap: Hanxiao

PTI: Ailing
Armorer: Zhirong
Quartermaster: NONE LOL

Desiree and Shiqi both ran for Vicecap and Secretary respectively. HURHUR Desiree was prancing around! But at least the crowd could hear her, and she presented her points clearly enough. Ahem, and YES you are brilliant at mental training!!! (come to think of it, I think the library book Joannah lent me on self-confidence is overdue) Shiqi made her stand very well I feel. It was clear enough and it was focused too. :)

I didnt run for anything.. Felt a little regretful after that, since well, most of the IP2s are running but not I. It's really a good experience to contribute to the club lah, but I guess I'm hum, or I feel that I'm not cut out for it sometimes. Weird person I am. I'll definitely run next year....!

That's about it for today. I'll blog about more interesting stuff next time. Blogging seems enjoyable all over again.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY QINGYUN! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home