Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WOW blogger is back to normal again. FANTASTIC! It's about time they did that though -.-

Anyway, I just came back from tuition. It's 10+. Decided to drop by home after sports day before going to tuition, and I thought it was rather miraculous that both the buses that I took home came quite fast: rushed for 961 with Lava (whilst waving frantically to the bus uncle to open the door), and bus 5. However, when I reached home it was around 7+ already, and tuition starts at 7.30, at NOVENA. WTH, so I rushed like shit. I have never taken bus to tuition before so I ended up MISSING my stop and HALF WALKED/SPRINTED to tuition. Bloody crap shit -.-

The lesson was rather crappy as well. Waste of time... And yes tmr I have ANOTHER session of tuition: Replacement class. Replacement for the last time I missed it due to SEAAF. ANDDD the day after there's MI debate!! !@#$%^&

Let me strangle something.

But on a lighter note, AT LEAST ECONS PRESENTATION IS FINALLY OVER... despite Kristy not presenting the benefits and disadvantages of supply-side policy because she had investiture. Our powerpoint was good :D:D:D At least it wasn't too wordy. The concepts were easily understandable as well; and with well-prepared handouts, I hope the two clases managed to understand what we were saying :) The casestudy portion done by 03 was good too! LOL, at least they bothered to add different types of presentation to their ppt, like video.. skit etc. It was quite welldone as well.

THANKYOU KRISTY FOR ALWAYS HAVING TO EDIT THE HANDOUTS
THANKYOU MINLU FOR FINDING (a little) INFO (but no thanks to your AP attitude today)
THANKYOU ZHUOCHUN FOR THE FABULOUS PPT, ITS THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN XD

yes thats it.

there was sportsmeet today too. didnt really do much since i wasnt running.. i think only jingmin from our class ran for netball in the inter-cca competition though. hurhurhur, our class is rather slack lah. she got thirdplace for it too! Goodjob :)the rest of the time was spent on useless ranting... multiple trips to the milo truck ( i think i drank 3< cups of milo ._.) and i bought oheya too. :) was crazying around with ama and charlyn too lol. Kristy doesnt dare to go to walk to the (from toilets) left side of the grandstand. I wonder why.

that was it. dear phoonyou (?) (minlu's dear friend) was waving the flag so frantically. LOL, he looked damn funny, but in another way, it was sort of innocently cute as well. we shouldnt tease him so much.
想回到过去 试着让故事继续 至少不再让你离我而去
分散的时间注意 至少会抱得更紧 这样挽留不知还来不来得及 想回到过去

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home