Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dammit, I realised I have tons of stuff on next week ):

Wednesday: Econs Presentation, Tuition
Thursday: Tuition
Friday (18/5): DHSCS Concert
Saturday (19/5): NJCIS, NJC Dramafest
Sunday (20/5): NJCIS

And now I need to squeeze Jiang Tuition into one of the dates. Its the last lesson, but its not good to miss lessons so yea... Maybe I'll miss it if I'm really that busy.

Denise woke me up at 9+ today, when of course, I was still sleeping lol. She asked if I could accompany her to National Library, since she had to print some materials for inspiration for her Art. Hais, Art is really troublesome, but I guess it'll all be worthwhile in the end bah. Anyway, I arranged to meet her at 1, and zzz continued sleeping...

Then, moments later, Xiuxian started screaming at me

"EH JIE, I THOUGHT YOU MEETING DENISE AT 1PM"
"... huh yea. what time issit now"
"1230 lah!

And off I went! Went off to brush my teeth and bathe and change lalala... Denise called me while I was brushing my teeth. She asked where I was, and well, Xiulun simply said in a matter of fact: SHES BRUSHING HER TEETH. I decided to meet her at 1.30 instead. Haissss... I got to do something about my sleeping habits.

Ohhh and when I was on the way to TB MRT, I realised something shocking.

I FORGOT TO GET MONEY...
so i have ZERO

Goodluck to me. Denise called me when I was in a state of shock. I wanted to go back to get my money, but oh well she told me to forget it. Sooo the whole day I was totaly reliant on her LOL.

Treated me to:
1) Subway Lunch
2) Haagen Daz Icecream! (VOUCHER :D:D)

THANKYOU DENISE YOU JUST SAVED ME LIFE. We went to National Library to get more of her temple stuff. She's touching on that for her O level art. Well, we got two brilliant pictures, but other than that there's nothing else ): It wasnt as productive as the other one, but well better than nothing.

its home after that. Minlu's feeling kinda sad because there's no one from our class who is going for her Piano Ensemble Concert. >< I cant make it.. But its kinda disappointing when theres no one from your class going to support you, especially since you've worked so hard for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home