Thursday, May 17, 2007

WAHHHHHHHHHHH! (lau eh)

OMG today wasn't a good day at all. And WHY did blogger delete my fulll blogpost which was initally posted at 10.42?! It even said that it was published! zzz... Today was already, bad enough.

First, I was late for training. lol,not like Im always not late, but this time I was REALLY late. Like 15mins late ><>crap shots after taking Leonard's lane, and again, THANKFULLY, there weren't any more cards left for stapling so Julie can't impose that penalty on meeeeeeeeee! :D:D

Second, there was yeah, CHEM SPA. I didn't think it was much of a big deal since it was only Skill C, the basic plotting graph tings. I just took in mind the graph specifications... what was needed etc. In school I started learning about the reasoning and such, since I fell right asleep when I reached that part ytd. (ended up sleeping on the floor -.-) HOWEVER, real skills are really tested at the battleground, and unfortunately for me, I crumbled. It was quite a waste, since everything was going on very well, UNTIL i realised I committed the most basic mistake of all, convertion of the SI units!! Turns out Qingyun, Kristy and Daniel committed the same mistake too, so at least I'm not alone >< But still... ITS A WASTE... Whats worse, I realised I made the mistake DURIng the test when there were ten minutes left, so decided to just leave it, and watch my marks fly away...

Third, I was late for tuition again, since I had tuition again. There was this massive jam which was worse than ytd, so it didnt matter if whether I left the house earlier or nt (lol, how early can I get) But at least there was Leo from 01 who was in the same replacement class as I, so at leas there was some company. Realised Charvi from 05 goes for the same tuition too! And sadly, I wasnt in the same replacement class as Ona, OH WELL. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home