Monday, May 21, 2007

NJCIS

I wanted to blog about this on saturday after my shoot.. But anyway, here it is. Side effects of sleeping late kicking in; got to complete hwk as soon as possible. Lol, made a list of the incoming hwks on the sidebar. It looks... freaky. And I don't think its updated enough!

Anyway, the shoot was quite okay. 93, 87?!?!?, 92,93: 365. My standard is about the same as compared to my previous monthly shoot. That's not good with the upcoming Nationals and all; Better get back into form as soon as possible > < I felt rather nervous in when I was doing dryfire. At least I managed to get my positioning at first try, but the sightings proved otherwise. I could feel myself fidgetting while shooting and I guess that led to a few flyaway shots. Hahaha and felt pressurised by the people around me since they started competition shot much faster than I did.

In the end, the shoot turned out fine... despite some careless 甩枪s, and some instability problem. Zzz... But I seriously got to work on my mental and triggering. At least that problem wasn't as bad as my monthly. AHHHHHH but the only thing I'm pekcek about is that 87!!! I thought I shot okayy for that series despite taht seven and a few eights hahaha waaa but I didnt expect it to drop to an 80+! I wanted to check my cards again, but I couldnt lah... Since according to normal rules, I heard that we could only doublecheck the cards only if we paid $50 O.o it is a cruel world. I was also DARN ANGRY before the shoot because some ASS MOVED MY GUN AND MY SUIT TO SOME UNKNOWN POSITION. What the hell I wanted to slap something at that moment. Desiree said she didnt hit well enough, since she didnt hit her 380 HURHUR. She hit a 377 instead, which is considered pretty good compared to her previous 372 in Cdans. Anddd, she got an individual gold too lah! D:< style="font-style: italic;">Actually the credibility of that statement doesnt hold unless it really proves itself.

Yeah but well, I don't think many NJ people shot well for this invitational. What's the most shocking was Jodie from KCP. She's this NYT girl who is SUPER PRO, with a p700 and an average score of high 380s. Unfortunately for this competition, they were informed late that they could in fact use their national guns for the competition, so they had to use school guns instead. She ended up hitting a 363!! =/ I don't knw whether she was really affected, but from the last time I saw her she still looked fine.

The next day was pretty fine, with scoring duties galore. Gosh I think I scored for all four details straight, and by the end of it I was so shagged I could've slept by the table in 5mins. There was a lot of tension in the scoring room too because of all the discreptancies and the chasing of unknown people. Hahaha I think my mental calculation has improved after this HAHAHA. But there were a few mistakes I made, like writing down of the wrong score when it was so obviously wrong. I became abnormally strict towards the end of the shoot too =/ Aiya you cant blame someone who has been staring at cards for 4 details straight. Weilin did that too! It's around 6h of maths =___=

There were a few interesting stuff that happened during duty, like the witnessing of the FLYING COCKROACH. Gosh its the first time I've ever seen a flying cockroach and its the most disgusting thing I've ever saw. Some of the pistol guys and Joannah, Shiqi and I were at the lobby eating our lunch... until suddenly Shiqi saw a HUGE cockroach overhead. It was climbing along the banister and oh mannn it was darn huge. We all siam-ed lah, and we were staring at it intently.. UNTIL IT STARTED SPREADING ITS WINGS AND FLYING TOWARDS THE PLANTS. Oh man we got a huge shock, and from then on we just dispersed towards the other lobby lol.

Oh the good thing about this shoot was that, I saw DHS people! Keatyin, Xiaoxuan, Valerie and JUNYAAAAA. Gosh we had so many things to talk about, but I was too busy complaining about my 87 to her. I wanted to murder Keatyin too since she SHOT HIGHER THAN ME ZZ.. Heard that she's shooting EVERYDAY from now on, and she shot a 372 that day. ugh..


this is yanwen the pimple face. he looks horrid

Hahah and that was about it for the shoot. Nothing much huh. I guess the excitement has just died down...

Watched Dramafest on the day of the shoot too. I went to Shiqi's house for fun before the shoot, and she showed me some celebrity gossip website which was kinda interesting. There was also this Marilyn Manson MV which was... DISTURBING. His voice isn't that nice anyway -.- The MV is Heart-shaped Glasses? You all could check it out... if you're interested.

Dramafest was okay... The first two dramas didnt really appeal to me though, but the last two were nice enough. Yeah, the coffin was definitely one of the better ones, with the great acting and proper pronounciation. Andre can really act gay man lol. The SYF show was pretty good too, with the props and everything. Kristy acted in it! And she's OLD.


kristy with bunned up hair and shes standing up. she looks orh-bit

I was supposed to meet Huiwei earlier at 7 in school, but I ended up reaching there late instead because the side gate wasnt open! AND SHE WAS DAO-ING ME BECAUSE OF THAT.

WHAT A COLD-HEARTED CREATURE.

But yea, i got to do something about my punctuality issue. =/

I cant rmb what went on for these two days. I knw the incoming week will be pretty slack with some crap SEXUALITY EDUCATION THING =/, and random lessons. There's also MI debate coming up. I am doomed.

OHYA, and I was disturbing my xl's friend gabby on msn earlier. she was showing off her webcam so see how cool her webcam is!


cool manzxzx she is a gorilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home