Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Managed to meet the DHS usual 3 to watch Pirates of the Carribean today :) It's been such a long time since I last saw the 3 of them, excluding Jocelyn and Cynthia whom I last saw at the CS concert. Zuxin was in Italy then, and I made the GRAVE mistake of trying to call her on the day of CS concert, because I thought she was coming along with us! No wonder there was the suspecting rhythemic beeping of the ringtone when I tried calling her O.o

Anyway, we met up at Orchard MRT and decided to make our way to Cine first. Cynthia was LATE, because she realised she didn't bring her spectacles out at which stop? DHOBY GAUT. And where does she stay? SERANGOON. SMART EH.

It's queer how someone would forget to bring something as basic as their SPECTACLES. Nevermind, maybe it's the same for someone (me) who would forget to bring their handphone out too, which would be a queer phenomenem for someone who has their handphone stuck to their hands 24/7.

We decided on the 3.40 show so we could make time for Cynthia to fly back to her Serangoon house to get her spectacles. Cynthia arrived sooner than we expected though; at around 2.10 when she smsed us at around 1.50. But ah well, we just went to Kobayashi to eat some Jap stuff... It wasn't too bad, quite worth the money :) But I'd prefer Pastamania :D Zuxin is sick of Pastamania since she had perhaps a week of pasta at her dear little old Italy. Chatted a bit...

Jocelyn and Zuxin got us souvenirs too! Jocelyn and Zuxin got theirs from her level camp at Malaysia and Italy respectively. It's really thoughtful of them :)


Necklace from italy; keychain from malaysia

Went on to the cinema after that. Pirates 3 wasn't too bad, but I'd prefer Pirates 2 anytime. Sometimes their accent is too strong to catch anything, and sadly I started yawning towards the end since it got a little draggy. But most of all,

THERE WAS THIS CRAZY TALL WOMAN WHO WAS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME, SO TALL THAT HER WHOLE HEAD WAS ABOVE THE SEAT AND ITS LIKE, A BUSH?!?! IT COVERED ONE QUARTER OF THE SCREEN.

I couldn't see anything at all. I had to crane my neck before I could at least catch of glimpse of Jack Sparrow himself, despite his face taking up about half of the gigantic cinema screen. I decided to lean across to Jocelyn (who was sitting beside me) to get a better view. It did work, but it ended up getting my neck as cramped instead -.- I was so tempted to chop that woman's head off.

Anyway, I left the cinema feeling sulky and unsatisfied. I think I'll buy the DVD when it comes out, along with Pirates 1 and 2 as well. I couldn't catch the earlier two episodes properly. Lol, I think Zuxin, Jocelyn and I kept asking Cynthia questions regarding the plot of the movie since she was the only one who managed to get everything clear.

After dinner at BK, we went to take neos~! Something that's totally rare for Cynthia to do, since she isn't really keen on taking neoprints at all.






meh, they look blur =/

Went to the arcade later on too, and watched Jocelyn and Zuxin play Para Para. Lol this machine seemed more difficult as compared to the one at Plaza Sing, and it was quite sad that they chose the wrong mode for one of the tries: choosing HARD instead of BASIC LOL. $3 down the drain~ But there was another machine that was more worth it lah, since it was $2 and you get to play longer as well. It was the one that focuses on hand gestures you know, and Jocelyn and Zuxin became BIRDS while playing that game since they were practically flapping their hands throughout the dance LOL.

Mahh, and that's all for today. There was morning training, which was =/ And there's coach training tmr too. Just great, its at 7.45am as well. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home