Monday, May 28, 2007

Aristal

Muahahah, long time since I've updated actually. I'm becoming lazier and lazier... not like that's a good thing. 'Tis gonna be a long post, with lots of pictures :)

I was supposed to meet Desiree and Zhirong at Dover MRT at 1745 so we could take 74 down to NgeeAnn. Unfortunately, I was LATE as usual, and ended up reaching Cityhall at 1745 instead! I had to pick up some flowers before leaving for Dover lol. The flowers were nice! At least it was better than ColdStorage Roses $1.50/stalk. And their colours were brighter too, so I guess its pretty value for money. I haven't seen those at Serene Centre though so ahh well.


^^ flowers! Pink for Huiwei; Dark Orange for Charlyn; Marigold for Daniel

Desiree and Zhirong decided to meet me at Tanjong Pagar instead after I picked up my flowers. WOW they looked stunning. Desiree looked nice with her hair let down and her long sleeved shirt which looked pretty sweet. Zhirong was poser, with this black polo blouse and pants. It was weird, because he unbuttoned two/three?? buttons from his collar, and HE WAS WEARING A SHIRT INSIDE. That totally spoiled it, since he looked more like an uncle then. Sadly, I didn't manage to get pictures.

We got there pretty early, and managed to get seats directly in front of the VIP ones!! XDXD HAHAHAHA! We met minlu at the Convention Centre and she was sitting with us with her obiang white stalia shirt -.- HURHUR! Anyway, Ama and Lynna were taking a long time to come, so they told us to book two seats beside minlu for them. Unfortunately for them, they took A REALLY LONG TIME TO COME and coincidentally, we saw Kristy and Fish looking around frantically for seats. Oh well, we can't possibly leave them in the lurch like this.. so we gave up Ama and Lynna's seats for them! LOL, they were pretty pissed with us, since they ended up sitting 20m above us XD Sorry!

Anyway, back to the performance! The starting piece by western dance was okay... Not much impression of it though.


some ballerina thing...


Most importantly, it were the people dancing on stage! From our view we could spot lots of familiar people, like Huiwei, Charlyn, Daniel, Avril, Shanti, Melissa, Chuyun, Sneha, Amanda, Gwen, Saniah, Minh, Lakshimi, Liyana, Huiting, Davina, Rachel etcetc. Maybe I missed a few but ah well.


I love her dance though :)

I loved this the best out of the western dances, despite the last part when they strip and become powerpuff girls, as stated from Desiree lol. It spoiled the whole thing I feel, but the part at the beginning was really nice :) Mainly cos I liked the music HAHA!


the other western dance that I liked

This was the other western dance that I liked. The things with the fans was really cool since that was the memorable thing of this dance lol. Overall, it was cool with their jumping movements and all, but I heard that there was this guy who dropped this poor girl twice during this dance. I didn't notice it, but thankfully it didn't ruin the whole majestic effect.

Next, it would be Huiwei's Dance! I know her two dances were really quick, but I paid more attention to the first one since I was busy taking pictures. Hais I still can't get over the last time I saw her with makeup and all. Totally looks different from Huiwei lah!! Yeah she looks more malay like that. Desiree said that Huiwei was smiling more than usual and that she looked really happy! LOL, i spotted some parts where was she was sian.. then SMILEEEE. More like smiling for the sake of smiling LOL. Heard that she went for smiling lessons too o.O



Next was little Daniel. HAHAHAHAHA HE LOOKED DAMN FUNNY AND CUTE MANNN. Maybe cos he was totally contrasted as compared to the rest of the Male Indian Dancers, since hes so PETITE. Hahah but could see him smiling really widely and enjoying himself so much. He looked like a little monkey though XD


HAHAHAH!

There was the indian dance SYF. Gold with Honours! The costumes were rather appealing.


Hahaha, that was about it actually. There are other pictures of the dances here too.







then went to KAP for macdonalds dinner later. Got home really late since I missed the bus unknowingly =/ Thanks to Eugene for waiting with me at the busstop. But I'm not used to such gestures, although ppl keep saying that it is the guy's duty to do such things, esp when its so late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home