Sunday, September 28, 2008

PROMOS ARE OVER!

I can't believe it! Promos are over! Now I can do the thing I'm best at! SLACKING.

I slacked the whole of friday afternoon and saturday away. Supposedly wanted to watch Painted Skin with Huiwei on Friday but UMMM she was angry that I didn't dedicate the entire day to her because I supposedly agreed to? And because I had to meet my other friend for dinner on the same day too LOL. Oh but anyway, we didn't watch movie in the end, ate pastamania and walked around.... Heeren, Cine, then off to Square 2, where we met Charlyn after her French paper! she was being so enthusiastic and high man, and I SRSLY cannot believe that she doesn't know she can draw money with a POSB card T_T Haha, but anyway, I went off to meet my friend after that lar, and we watched a CRAP MOVIE called THE CHASER. haha, cos there were only two front row seats available for painted skin, and apparently my good friend doesn't want to watch Mamma Mia, so we made do with that instead. And well... it's SUPPOSEDLY, a thriller, KOREA'S RISING POTENTIAL FOR BEING A CRIME THRILLIER comments say, but nooooooooo. there wasn't a proper introduction, the parts for M-18 were cos of some bodies and massacre-ing of bodies. lol, the protagonist and the antagonist were literally chasing each other during the movie lar, so no wonder its called chaser. In other words.. it was boring...

NEXT, on saturday! I went to watch PAINTED SKIN WITH MY DHS FRIEND! OMG, PAINTED SKIN IS AWESOME, ZHOUXUN IS SO DARN PRETTY SHE REALLY FITS THE ROLE OF BEING A DEMONESS. She has DAZZLING eyes. And as quoted from twilight "You dazzle me," as what Edward said (: It deserves a whopping 4 stars! But um, I don't think the rating of PG is suitable... should be PG-13 or sth... cos there were some sex scenes, and there was this disgusting part where the demoness removed her skin, which is kinda gross...

Okay, that's all for the two days. My blog posts are getting boring huh. :^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home