Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If I had a dream

If I dreamt, I would dream of humans as birds. With wings that can fly, large wings that soar through the sky, dominating everyone below it. Like a seagull that rides the ocean winds, breathing in the slight hint of saltwater from the seas. Like an eagle that rides a storm, with gusts that carry it, letting it fly higher and higher, till it emerges from the stormclouds, the sole victor. Wings that can bring you anywhere and everywhere, by stretching one's muscles and taking flight.

If I dreamt, I would dream of myself as a cat. A night cat that prowls the streets, galavanting where ever I please. I would creep into allies and spot drug addicts injecting themselves with heroin, feeding their addiction with ecstacy or other drugs of the like. I would scamper through the red-light district, and observe how hookers, be they male or female, hook customers up, and spot affairs brewing at hand. I would sneak into construction sites and see how badly treated some construction workers get, and symphatise them for being discriminated wherever they go.

I'd like to look at the world from the eyes of an animal sometime. Its a broader and newer perspective.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home