Monday, September 08, 2008

COUGHING TOO MUCH GIVES YOU ASTHMA o.O

This is the worst piece of news I've heard today. Heard from it from Huiwei when we were queuing up for toilet. I had better STOP coughing FAST. It'll be dreadful if it drags till promos, it'll just irritate people, and myself. I get so tired after coughing and wheezing, I feel like an old uncle. There's always this weird itchy feeling in my lungs? Down my throat at least. And I can feel a little bit of phlegm there. Drinking some honey water may do the trick. And I should stop drinking cold drinks :x

Some things that happened today,

The rate that the ohsix people are studying is.... INSANE. It's WAY beyond Godlike. They know their notes back-to-back, and front-to-back, and back-to-front. O.o

I cannot study with two Eugenes at my table because they keep crapping and crapping non-stop.

LYNNA DIDN'T COME TODAY NOOOOOOO. Okay but at least she is coming tmr :)

Much to my displeasure, there is one more topic for chem to study for, arenes. And also one more topic for physics, Electric Field. I really want NJC to burn.

There was this weird feeling of loneliness when I went home. Maybe because there wasn't anyone accompanying me.

DSC00656

Ooo, this kitten has blue gleaming eyes XD Took this picture of a kitten when I was walking home from Tiong Plaza ytd. It was so adorable! But of course not as cute as the other kitten I saw last year :( No kitten can beat that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home