Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Monday

Its the start of September Holidays. No hoorays there, intense mugging due, and sheesh, I just fell asleep on the floor studying again. I'm freezing up to the fan and marble floor.

I had PW meeting today and it was rather productive, considerably. Although after going through with Ms Raaha we found some of the information rather... contradictory, but at least we managed to work our way around and along those lines (: Considered quite a productive PW meeting too! Since work was allocated equally and clearly.

Then I went out for lunch at this funny restaurant thingy at Level 2 Coro. The set lunch was quite worth it considering the portions they give, but FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS CANNOT FINISH MY FOOD UGHHHH. It's like I eat, then I eat, then suddenly I get this weird feeling in my tummy and I can't eat anymore. So weird. Oh and I owe people money now. Dang.

Finally went to that sweet shop that Desiree told me about , and it wasn't as impressive as I thought la. Didn't buy anything though, to the disappointment of the shopkeeper. Loitered around somemore... and realised that someone knows almost all the uncles and aunties in Coro. Even more uncle killer than me. :P

Well that is all for a day outside home. Goodluck for those having bio SPA tmr (: Oops and a happy belated teachers day to all, especially poor Ms Raaha who has to tolerate PW nonsense ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home