Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Handphone quiz.. that I did on July 2 2007

I am bored. I will do this again.

Handphone Quiz!

1) What's your phone brand? Sony Ericsson G700 :P

2) What are the last 3 digits in your cell phone number? 088

3) What does the 12th message in your inbox say? 02-131 (funny boxes here) White Dog's Cafe!

4) Who's the first person under M? Mabel. Same answer as last year. I Don't talk to her though.

5) Who's the last person you rang? Boyfriend Minlu (:

6) Who was your last missed call from? Daddy.

7) Who's the 2nd person under D? Daniel nguyen duc chinh again.

8) What does the last message in your inbox say? No. Emotional Probs. Haha.

9) Who is the secondlast person under j? Jane! Whom I haven't been keeping in contact with :(

10) Go to your sent items. what does the 10th message say? Yea. I'm going. To some random number.

11) Who's the 4th person under S? Samantha

12) Who's your network provider? starhub

13) How many messages are currently in your inbox? 158

14) What do you have as your background? Some Anime guy that looks rly hot <3>

15) Who is the second person under R? Rachel.

16) Who do you have on speed dial 3? nope I don't have speed dial

17) If you're on prepaid, how much credit do you have left? Nope I'm not on prepaid

18) Who's the last person under C? Cynthia's House!

19) How many bars of signal do you currently have? 3.

20) What do you have as your main ringtone? PEACH by Otuska Ai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home