Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have to do something about this

ugh... do something about this coughing please xiurong your'e gonna get pneumonia sooner or later if you keep gagging, wheezing and coughing like an old man... and you know the only way of curing this asap is by drinking water, but by doing that water gets into your tummy and you know where stuff from your tummy goes to its your bladder and you wouldnt like doing an examination with a full bladder would you. That is what i felt halfway during GP essay today... the horror of it all. I hate full bladders during examinations, more than anything. Second to that are SHAKY tables, i am seriously considering getting the rubber thing for chair legs when they are shaky... the problem is finding them, so I'd have to settle with paper for now... I tore my spare foolscap paper for that, but my itchy hand moved the table off while doing compre, so well the problem came back again. Zzzzzz....

Perhaps sweets would help. I have to buy sweets in bulk from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home