Saturday, October 27, 2007

Last Day of School

Well, today's the last day of school. And also the last day of my tuitionS. All of them. Happy and sad, but well, all good things come to an end.

We were clearing the classroom today, and yeah our classroom held more memories than expected. I'm not that depressed over it now, but I guess I'll feel the pain when I'm in IP3, with no classes to go back to, and having to roam and migrate around the school like a refuge. TC34 is like a second home to me, the place where I really feel safe in the whole of NJ. Besides the range. And yeah, there's a whole lot of stuff that we have done in that bright, colourful classroom of ours.

Laming around, playing 02jam, laughing at the boys' weird gestures and reactions, watching movies on daniel's computer, looking at the wanyun clan playing daidi and bridge and screaming their heads off, looking at lynna's table and sniggering at their teasings, looking at huiwei's table and making funny faces at them. It's all gone, all gone, all gone.

Of course, this doesn't mean that it's the end of 04! Since well, we'll still under the same building -.- But yeah, there won't be ohfour spirit anymore. It'll be kinda disappointing if our class simply became hi-bye friends after so long. It's not worth it!

Yes, Kristy, Ama, Kaiting and I went to take neoprints after school x)


Yeah, and I stole some pictures from Kristy's blog. This is my favourite (:

Was taken to welcome Zuiqiu when he was hospitalized. It gives a warm fuzzy feeling when you look at it. (:

my my, how we've grown.

We came as strangers, and left as friends
0hfour, together till the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home