Saturday, October 06, 2007

WAHAHAHA EXAMS ARE OVER!!!


Haven't blogged in days, sometimes either too lazy or simply too busy. Usually I don't believe in not having time to study, because it's your responsibility to make time for yourself isn't it?? but woah! This ASS week was darn chiong man, and I finally understood the meaning of : NO TIME!! everyday is stressful... especially for bio and chem... oh gosh I studied till I've got serious migrane. Weird thing is that, I don't even plan on taking bio next year >_> Maybe I'll change my mind. Probably not.

but today was the last paper: chem! the class was nearly nerved out of their senses because of the long speeches that Mrs Cheng was giving. Rarh I nearly gagged to death. In the end the paper was BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, figure it out yourself. If I told you that I wanted to tear the paper up/faint on the spot/really really feel like sleeping because of thinking too much, you'll probably have an impression of what I'm saying. hur.

well, after the exam we didn't do much. Headed to Orchard with Kristy, Desiree, Charlyn, Kaiting, Lynna and Zuiqiu... Chiansiang joined us after that. lol we spent most of the time crapping at Food Republic, window-shopping, and MORE crapping at Starbucks. Muahahahaha, for the first time I've spent quite little money :D And we crapped for darn long, around 2-3hours??? Waste of time la I know, but it was darn funny LOOL.

anyway, I watched TEN EPISODES OF TONAGURA JUST NOW YAYYY
AND I FINISHED THE SERIES! YAYYYYY


I think I am mad.

Its this new anime series that I started watching. I don't think it has a very good storyline since its far too normal... and basically I don't fancy anime that have storylines purely on love since it gets too draggy and loooooooong -.- At least this one is only 13 episodes (very short only leh!) Well, but the storyline is really typical: talking about this pair of childhood friends who were separated because the guy moved out. And OF COURSE, he came back! (if not there will be no story), and NATURALLY, the girl was elated! but PREDICTABLY, the guy changed (for the worse). So it simply shows the little misadventures they have together. Some parts are really funny and lame, but there are parts that are quite realistic... sweet and touching. (:

dreams won't come true until you work towards them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home