Monday, October 15, 2007

wow

lol, thanks charlyn for notifying me to blog, because sometimes -wahh wahh- i feel like no one is reading my blog -wah wahh whimper sob whatever-. I will acknowledge those who do. Thank you all, who do.

I JUST REALISED XIULUN'S FRIENDS (aka P5) ARE READING MY BLOG! SHOO, SCAT. I cannot believe my blog is interesting to A BUNCH OF P5s!!!! IS MY WRITING SO CHILDISH.
yesithinkso.

um anyway, it was the FIRST EVER ARG TEAM OUTING TODAY. but sadly the team wasnt complete there were only me, desiree, joannah, peixin and cheryl. nicole had something on and well shiqi was in MALAYSIA loll, i smsed her -.- but well, it's wonderful, considering that we have a date which all are free. Thank Hari Raya. Okay so went to Cine Kbox for (supposedly) singing. I woke up really late, like 1015, when we were supposed to meet at 11am LOL. Thankfully I stay at Tiongbahru and not anywhere else, so I only take 10minutes to go Orchard OHOHOH.

And Joannah scared me by saying that KBOX WASNT OPEN, but when I reached there THERE WAS ONE LOOOOOOOOONG QUEUE!!!! And Joannah was playing her stupid shooting game, and who cares about her getting sixth place huh huh HUH!!! lame. nvermind. at least we managed to get into the place. hahaha.

we didnt even sing muchhh because all of us were feeling embarassed and such so blahh, we sang a lot of jay chou songs though it was really cool and of course lots of singaporean songs like

SINGAPORE COWBOY!
SINGUPURA (singapura~)
MAMA MIA
DANCING QUEEN

roflmao

and thanks to peixin who treated us to venezia icecream. (: she's really nice. and we shoppped a little before going home. there was jiang tuition where i met desiree again and huiwei and well, we basically had intensive chinese for 2h. enjoyable. ok bye.'

this is so boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home