Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm really exhausted

SUX, my internet hung when I finished blogging, so now everything is GONEEEEEEEEEEE.

I will SUMMARISE MY POST.

Iceskating was fun on tuesday hahaha. it had been a long time since I last skated, so i was a little shaky at first but it turned out to be alright in the end. there were a couple-a pros, like

1) this singapore team guy called kevin! He always appears at the most unexpected of places, and he knows how to manoveur (??) his way around the rink with ease, and of course frightening and impressing people with his stunts. AHAHHA Charlyn was so frightened when he suddenly jambraked in front of her, that she nearly crashed into him! LOLL

2) this really cool and sleek guy whom is named Justin as a mnemonic device. I call him Justin because he was wearing this JUST DO IT shirt, the same design as my dp on MSN LOL. okay so he wasnt as pro as kevin, but he looked damn seh skating! kekeke, he looks pretty old though, but looks quite pro.

3) HAHA, this shaggy looking guy whom is named SHAGGY. Named him that because he has seriously shaggy hair, he looks like a dog. Okay la it wasn't his skating but his hair that caught my attention lol.

And that was about it for observation. Kristy seems to always have this constipatd position when she is skating! With her butt sticking out hahahahah!




---------------------------------DOOMSDAY--------------------------------------------

This is so-named for a reason. We got back our results today, and it was DISAPPOINTING.

Physics was DAMN LOUSY. I passed, yes that's okay, BUT IT WAS A LOUSY PASS. I got a C for the paper, which is NOT GOOD!!! Considering that I want to take Physics next year, I'm hovering around the danger zone... Really got to buck up on my physics this holiday....

Math was another upsetting paper. It was so easy, and I was confident of at least clinching an A but of course I didn't... Which is really not worth it lah. I've got careless mistakes for the largest component in the paper, and what's worse is that the careless mistake occured in the first few steps,so the rest of the question is like GONE CASE le la. Sian, SIANNNNNNNNNNNNN.

LA was okay, I passed, but it was not a good pass. Zzzzz, I should've followed my logic and gut feeling while doing this paper. I get the impression that I'm doing a chinese compre paper judging from the way I answer questions.

Humanities was okay too, at least I passed all, but then again, the amount of work you put in =/= the results you get back. ANNOYING LEH. SOmetimes its like you work really hard for a paper, but somehow or another you get your facts mixed up during the examination period and poof! Everything is wasted.

Therefore, one conclusion,

SLEEPING EARLY SERVES WONDERS.

Wish us all the best for the rest of the papers. Would someone be so kind as to give me those "What's done is done, No use crying over spilt milk" KIND OF PEP TALKS??? I know I know this information, but IT DOESN'T GET INTO MY HEAD WHEN THE PAPER COMES BACK.

And I admire Huiwei for having such a liberal attitude towards her exams. IT'S SCARY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home