Friday, October 26, 2007

New blogskin! Browsing though the internet and found this, and well my sister said it looks nice so why not give it a try.

I took a taxi down to Jiang Tuition today, from Novena. There was this massive jam so I was desperately trying to get at taxi in case I was late. Oops, and I mistaked some occupied taxis for occupied too so -__- utter fool of myself. Anyway, I managed to get there in time, thanks to the brilliant taxi driver who is a pro at snaking in and out of jams. Yeah, audacity brings power.

Unfortunately, praise gives way to complacency. So well being the very, very nice person that I am i praised him, and... he nearly rammed into this blue MPV right in front. SMART. It was such a dire situation that he had to resort to engine break. That means turning off the engine completely. LOLL.

Conclusion: Singaporeans cannot be praised.

I wasn't late though, thankfully. I wonder if I'd be late if I took the MRT. Nevermind, I'd rather be released from the pain of knowing that I'd spent $6.70 ( ? ) on taxi fare. +$2 for peak hour extra charge. YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home