Friday, October 19, 2007

Then again

Then again, exams are over but of course we still have our Higher Chinese O levels to attend to. How enjoyable, 报章报道,议论文,公函,私函~ 今日特投此函~ rant rant jargon.

There's intensive Chinese in school for this week, and next week too. H.Chinese O levels are on 31st October. AO Chinese is on 29th, while Normal Chinese is on 30th. That leaves us to the last! But its a wonder how all my other friends have exams around the same date. A levels are coming too so lets just all work hard together.

We've been doing lots of Chinese test papers this week. It's good practise really, but I get hungry easily while doing the paper. I hope that doesn't occur during my O levels > < And again there's 讲堂课 right after that, going through test papers and all. Zzzzzzz, it gets boring and monotonous after a while because its always the same old thing.... Hahhaa the only time I look forward to during school is LUNCHH. I've been eating a lot lately, hur just one day I spent $7+ on food only. Is that a lot? Maybe not.

Sheesh, and there's IBN Elective presentation this Thursday! ANNOYING. We're doing on microemulsions and its reactions. Unfortunately for us, we find NOTHING in NLB and even NUS library (not like we can enter it). Sighhh, what's worse is that this presentation is included in our final grade. Oh what joy.

Oh and DHS came to NJC on Tuesday when I had my IBN Elective haha. Mingquan called to inform me and I was so shocked lol I nearly screamed the whole lab down. Yeah but I rushed to meet the DHS people and saw Yuntong, Simin, Grace and Jiahui too. They were here for the Art Exhibition, and for once I really think that NJ's Art is GOOD! I like their artworks, its so professional and reminds me of Biennale. And it's not merely oil painting, there's media art as well. Impressive for a school though hahaha. Or maybe I haven't seen other schools.

I went for training today, the first time after many weeks. Desiree dragged me along and thankfully there was an extra Team NJ shirt in the fanroom. Hahaha I really didn't feel like training then because I was feeling sleepy ( well i always sleep late >_> ) so I was um, encouraging Mr Heah to leave early LOL. We trained in the end, and I SUFFERED THE WRATH OF JOANNAHHH.

I HATE JOANNAH'S MENTAL TRAINING BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVEN MENTAL TRAINING AT ALL! IT'S LIKE MAJORRRRRRRRRR DISTRACTION LIKE THIS BEE BUZZING AROUND YOUR YEAR AND TELLING CORNY JOKES.
STOP COMMENTING ON HOW I SHOOT YOU CHICKEN NENE!!! I HATE FISHES. LOL.
AND STOP LAUGHING!! THE WAY YOU LAUGH IS LIKE SOME LAO AH PEK

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha"
wth first time hear ppl laugh like that sia.

"you are in the competition ground, and the door is closing and opening and you see andy sitting behind you "gogogo xiurong" (she states andy because I took his gun out to observe. I like his gun.) and then joannah is beside you but you cannot hear her because you are blocking her out... "pokpokpok little fish pouting when you shoot pokpokpokpokpokpokpok"..."

I HATE YOU JOANNAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home