Saturday, December 30, 2006

Went for this Swimming for Charity event at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex today. AHHH I'M POOPED.

Actually I didn't want to go... Since its at 9am, and I don't like waking up so darn early. Secondly, DENISE ACTUALLY AGREED TO GO SWIMMING WITH ME, but she pangseh-ed me since she hasn't finished her hwk and I (accidently, lol...) told her that Toa Payoh Swimming Complex's pool was ...dirty. (tt was wad nh told me) So I pulled Xiulun along with me.

Met Kianying to go to the Swimming Complex. It was quite big, at least bigger than Delta's one :S and we swam in the Olympic Swimming Pool! It looks more professional than the Delta's one too, and the water was colddd... Bleh, we had to pay $5 for registration too and we received this goodybag: a t-shirt, milo powder (....), and nescafe powder (....)

The organisers wanted to clock 7000 laps for charity and of course I didn't swim that much. Xiulun and I swam about 22 laps in total.. With certain intervals here and there. Actually I thought we swam around 2km, but eee.. I realised that one lap is only 50m. So its just 1km lor. SIAN... We swam quite long like around... 1.5-2h? But its was damn fun lah since we haven't swam for a very long while and the water was brillianttt, although it was cold.

That was the main event today. Kianying didn't swim... but she was supporting us from the stands. We then went out for lunch together at Toapayoh Central there lah. The food was quite cheap but there wasn't anything else appetising so just settled for hor fun..

And yep I'm back. I can't feel my legs at all omg. I think they'll ache a lot tmr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home