Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wasted my time in range today, or at least I didn't train like I was supposed to.

Yeah and I overslept again and woke up at around 1120 when I was supposed to wake up at 1030 > < Didn't bother to set alarm since I was pretty confident that I would wake up at around 10+. Turns out that I was wrong -_-

I thought that I would be late for school, but turns out that Desiree was later than me! Because she was having BRUNCH with her sister ugh!! While I was starving away in school. Zzz, reached the range and stoned during Peixin's and Julie's discussion about CCA day coming up... SIAN LAH.. school is starting. I'm not looking fwd to ip2. NOT AT ALL.

Well, Desiree and I attempted on playing pool on the new pool table in the range. We were both playing noob games by like, trying to poke and jab the ball so that at least it travelled. Zhirong
taught us how to hold the stick properly, and yeah it was more fun playing pool after that. We played a proper game noobly, but we were taking a very long time trying to hit one of the balls into the holes. Then played another proper game with Julie and Calvin after that. Calvin is imba at playing pool man... Then Jeremy and Chok Kee tried playing. Lol, Jeremy is violent with the ball... Then along came poser Zhirong who yeah, played pretty well. He plays pool on an average of 4 times a week. O_O

Mmhmm, and played a little of anti-monopoly with Desiree, Jeremy, Zhirong and Hanson today too. became Monopolist lah and I was busy buying properties on the 2nd round. Jeremy and Zhirong were busy buying everything else... and LOL, poor Hanson only had 1 property! haha, like me ytd... But at least his property earns more than mine.

Yeah well, tts about it for today. Nothng much la. Zzz... sian... its always raining...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home