Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ack, sometimes I think I seriously have no discipline. ><

Hmm, like for example, today I was supposed to wake up at 0800 because I had to reach school at 1000. I did wake up at 0800, but... I went to sleep again!

Then it was 0810...
...And I went to sleep again

Then it was 0820, and 0830, and 0840... And I slept all the way till 0905 x_x

So yeah naturally I was late. Just wore my clothes in a hurry and ran out of the house without eating breakfast. Luckily I managed to catch the 2nd 961 bus after I missed the first one.

In the range, we were supposed to help staple target cards together so we could reuse them. Zzz, I nearly blinded myself trying to get two target cards to fit perfectly to become one fresh card. Felt like sleeping lah. I think my stamina is going down, since Desiree only slept for 5h and she's still fresh. Lol... I slept at 0330 last night since I was watching anime.

Played anti-monopoly with Desiree, Kaisheng, Andy and Jeremy today. Its something like normal monopoly just that you can choose to be either competitors or monopolists. Basically monopolists earn more and lose more, while competitors were more subtle. Heh, I was a competitor, and WTS, I only managed to get 1 property throughout the whole game?!?! Determined dead from the start man... Kaisheng nearly owned the board since he almost had 3 full estates, and the other people had at least 1 full estate on their hands -_-

Hehe, since I was the noobest of this game I just decided to go with the flow. The other people were too busy collecting big money and they got fedup with small change, so they started giving me the $5 and $1 since I wasn't earning anything at all! Not bad income HAHA! lol, I was just spending most of my time collecting $100 after passing GO, and using my tyco luck to run past Jeremy's and Andy's property muahahha. Their's were damn expensive man, like Jeremy's railways with $160 worth of taxes. I kept landing on Desiree's and Kaisheng's property though -_- Mmm... and I think Jeremy won in the end.

I passed Desiree Zhirong's Christmas present to her, and she passed me Zhirong's Christmas Present as well as hers. Desiree's christmas present to my sisters were damn cute, some little mini collection of erasers. I thought they were crayons initially o_o Zhirong's present was nice too... yep and with some extra stuff here and there.

Shot today too! ZZZ, it wasn't good, as usual. Sick and tired of my shots. Don't even know what the problem it is with me. ARGHHHHHHHHHH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME




*bangs wall*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home