Sunday, December 24, 2006

I think I shouldn't chat so much on MSN the next time I want to blog, because I'll always end up not blogging.

Ahh.. its Christmas Eve today. At around 2:39am now. Happy Christmas Eve everyone. I forgot to wish those people online just now. I don't usually celebrate Christmas; it's just another ordinary day.

Yeah but well, went for two Christmas Parties today: my cousin's and my father's friend's. So we made our way to Clementi... My Cousin's party was definitely more fun since I knew more people there. They had a BBQ there, nothing special about the food. Just mingled with the same old ordinary people, Xinxin and Chuanchuan. And let them watch the Winekone video! Wahahaha, Kristy got me hooked on Winekone.

And the WEIRD gesture!

Okay I'm not making any sense. Go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=X-tNeuEI0So to find out more.
Some parts are sick and vulgar.

Then we went to our father's friend's house at Sunset Way (??) in Clementi too. Their place was quite difficult to find since it was an ulu one-story bungalow. Zzz... Their place was quite well-furnished too. It sort of had a Victorian feel to it, but perhaps not that much. There was catered food... but I think the BBQed food tastes better.

My sisters and I went to this "girls room" with all the little rich kids. Aww.. They were playing with fairy wings and skirts and wands. Thats... a little too girly for me. EEEEE... I don't remember me playing that when I was young. But well, Xiuxian has this charisma which lures little kids to her; soon she was playing with them lah. She was playing this lame RAHHHHH game with this little girl called Isabel. And I got attacked by the little kids too. Or in other words, maybe "Taupok" would be mmm... a better explanation.

The daughter of the house is Myra, and she is an enthusiastic little kid. She even posed for this photo. Look,

She looks funny here

Their family received lots of presents too! Crap, I've never received so many presents before.

The life of the rich

Yeah but well, there wasn't much after that. Their mother organised this carolling session from the Church which she attended. Really man, her mother has superb human relation skills.

lalala

Yep, that was perhaps the highlight of today. I spent most of my time watching the son of the house, Matthew, play Maple. Zzz.. I got to brush up on my keyboard skills on Maple, its getting kind of rusty. And surprisingly! Our spearman account does have some decent weapons with it, although my mithril spear is gone and is replaced with a janitors mop which is nooby. Zzzz...

And I can't believe that this 7-year old Matthew has a GIRLFRIEND in Maple, and he even bought the COUPLE'S RING for both of them. Zzz... He bought a black pet pig using cash. Hahaha.. spending money on pets isn't so bad I guess. But actually, cash items are useless to begin with anyway. Hmm... But maybe not if its the exp up card. :S I'm not that crazy about maple now though.

Dungeon KS-ing! Zombie and Horn(y) Mushrooms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home