Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Was saving this for a rainy day. Now here it is.

1. How old do you wish you were?
12, cos although that was PSLE period at least I had more of my confidence with me -_- More focused too.

2. Where were you when 9.11 happened? Dontknow leh. If its at night, probably sleeping lor. LOL, not like the tremors will come all the way from USA right.

3. What do you do when vending machines stealyour money?
WTH, THAT MACHINE DIEEE MAN KOP MY MONEY. I think I'll start cursing and swearing my whole curse dictionary out. And slam the machine, hoping that through some tyco luck something else (or better) will drop out. If all else fails, no choice lor walk off. And mope about my money.

4. Do you count yourself kind?
Mmm... I guess. Don't remember myself flaring up at people.

5. If you had to get a tattoo,where would it be?
um, I don't like tattoos. Perhaps just those sticker one lah, on my hand lor. The real one is so painful. Pay so much to suffer and have some design on my hand (SO LAME)

6. If you could be fluent in any other language,whatwould it be?
Japanese! Yeah so I can go to Japan! And get more AUTHENTIC Japanese stuff! And won't have to wait for translated manga and anime anymore!

7. Do you know your neighbours?
Not really. Only the one opposite. And those whose children are from my primary school.

8. What do you consider a vacation?
Somewhere which is damn fun and exciting, and with fun-loving people.
Japan would be nice roflmao.

9. Do you follow your horoscope?
Yeah. Sadly following all the bad points.

10. Are you touchy feely?
eh? touchy feely? You mean as in react when other people touch me? Um, I don't mind most touches. Just don't suddenly touch me at some sensitive spots, if not I'll whack you. Touchy feely... Eee, sounds and looks wrong. Wts.

11. Do you believe opposites attract?
Uh huh.

12. Dream job?
of course something that earns much. If not the manga and music industry would be nice.

13. Favourite channels?
ch 55, 56 娱家戏剧台 and mmm... anything with anime. Just make sure its not dubbed.

14. Favourite place to go on weekends?
lol, slacking at home.

15. Showers or baths?
Baths. more comfortable.

16. Do you paint your nails?
uh no... I even had to consult those 4-7yearolds on how they applied nail polish :S

17. Do you trust people easily?
yeah. saves time.

18. What are you afraid of?
cockroaches and judgement

19. Do you want kids?
yep ^^

20. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Nah, I have a blog.

21. Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
People who do nice things to me, and... ohyah! my blanket.

22. Heavy or light sleeper?
heavy and fast.

23. Are you paranoid?
Sometimes. when I rant continuously about nothing.

24. Are you impatient?
Not really, unless its really important

25. Who can you relate to?
Don't know. Perhaps anyone?? Depends on my mood and perspective.

26. How do you feel about inter-racial couples?
Okay lor.

27. Have you been burned by love?
Um, perhaps not. compared to others.

29. Whats your favourite pick-up line?
> < I don't exactly pick people up... Just creating conversation lor.

30. Whats your main ring tone of your mobile?
WAHAHAH, that nokia 5500 adverd ringtone

31. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Hmm... Oo, watching videos on youtube.

32. What did the last text of your cellphone say?
Huiwei saiying: I'm bored!! Come online!! (but i was sleeping)

33. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Eh? Mine lah then who.

34. What color shirt are you wearing?
Um... shootwhatcolouristhis. OH Kakhi. (wadeva its spelt)

35. Most recent movie you watched?
Night at the Musuem. DAMN FUNNY MUST WATCH.

36. Name 3 things you have on you all the time.
All the time ah? Um, glasses, rubberband, and clothes??

37. What colour are your best sheets?
LOL, I have no best sheets. Perhaps some blue sheet with bear pictures :S

38. How much cash do you have on your own now?
CRAP JUST REMEMBERED. Spent my last $2 on yakult ><

39. What is your favourite part of the chicken?
Heh,drumstick

40. Whats your favourite town/city?
Tokyo! All the anime and manga ^^

42. Do you own A GUN?
Yeah. Its in the range and its gun 11. Dang better oil it quick

43. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Alive and kicking muahahhaha

44. Last thing you ate?
LAYS BBQ ^^

46. Last thing that made you laugh?
Hmm... oooo that winekone video.

47. Worse injury you ever have?
Mmm, not much. Perhaps my peeling right hand that's been there since P5 :S

48. Whats your favourite candy?
Chocolate :P

49. What song do want to be played at your funeral?
EH?? HMM, how about typical buddhist music that goes like, ahhhhhh miiiii tuooooo fuoooo. Okay that was lame.

50. Five random people to do thisanyone who wants to
1) anyone
2) who's
3) free
4) and
5) hasnothingtodo

Hah, some of the replies were rather subtle. The weather is getting onto me. Bloody cold!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home