Wednesday, August 30, 2006


It's surprising that I blog so much now, I don't really like blogging that much. A bit mafan lor. I'd rather chat on msn or download bleach, but yeah, since I've got nothing better to do, AND BLEACH 95 ISN'T OUT (i think), here I am! XD

This post will be written in SIMPLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE ENGLISH, so that a certain MAFANGUI, will understand. LOL.


But yeah lor, those posts ain't like me. It doesn't sound like the chorlor tomboyish xiurong that I am. XD But I just feel like writing proper english for once! At least I know that my english won't deprove. X_X


ohyah, and I'm surprised that people ever read my blog. I thought that my blog was just a place to breed mosquitoes, so I gave up on it.




OKAY BACK TO BUSINESS. I don't think I felt as cheerful as I was after swimming. Qingyun didn't come today! ))): She had gastric before that, and had to be sent home. Yeah, but at least there's Charlyn to accompany me! XD But she swims so friggingly fast lah! Siao zabor. I think I really have no stamina. After swimming HALF A LAP OF FREESTYLE, I don't even have anymore strength for the rest of the lap. SO SAD RIGHT. This the consequence of not swimming for a year plus. ): I wish I could stay in Denise's house. Her house's swimming pool is so BIG AND INVITING! She stays at Queens btw, and her unit is simply lovely. Strong winds, and a view of the pool. WAAA!


Yeah, and when I made a fool of myself when I swam backstroke today. I didn't really think that anyone would go haywire while swimming backstroke. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY. I was swimming and swimming and swimming and swallowing mouthfuls of water (-.-), and BONK, I hit something! Naturally I turned around, AND I SAW THE LADDER BEHIND ME! but the fact is that, I started in the middle of the pool!! yea, I swam SLANTED, from one end of the pool to the other. Wa, I think I really rock man. -.- At least I think no one noticed.

i think

Then had PT, and PT was as boring as usual. CAPTAIN'S BALL AGAIN. -.- I don't really fancy captain's ball cos I know that no one would throw the ball to me. Maybe it's because I don't even bother to snatch the ball lah -_________-

AND THE WORSE, SPIRE TODAY. WHAT THE SHIT CAN, I REALLYYYYYYY HATE SPIRE.

Firstly, I realised that we do not even need to filter the orange juice, since the microcentrifuge can handle EVERYTHING. For those people who do not know what a microcentrifuge is, it is this.


cool huh! This little baby spins suspensions at reallyyyyy high speeds, the highest being 130000revolutions/minute, so that the supernatent (liquid) and the pellets (sediments) would be seperated. lol, I learnt all the technical terms from the labtech. :) She's a nice lady, but I think I made her attend class late today, cos I kept holding her back XDXD We were supposed to leave at 1700, but ended up leaving at 1730 instead. I hope she isn't mad at me though.
Im too lazy to post details about today's SPIRE, all I know is that, IT WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE LAH CAN. We really need the glass cuvets or whatever that's called. If not all our readings would just fall within 400range, when what we need is a 200. That's damn sad.
and yeah, boarded the wrong bus today. 171 instead of 961. so clever. alighted at newton and went to tiong. lalalala, so here i am now.
bought lays for tmr's teachers day! i hope i eat my fill during tmr s pizza party. i guess it should be okay. :) i bought bbq though. i hope no one minds. AH HECK ITS STILL POTATO CHIPS.
AND IM GOING BACK TO DUNMAN TMR!! OHHHHHHHH-YEAH. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home