Saturday, August 19, 2006

Haha, its always like this.

Once you have something, you won't cherish it until it's been taken away.

Yepyep, like this blog! Initially, I was pretty excited over it and all, but now its just normal to me. I come whenever I want to and when I need to rant about stuff, like now. Yes, I enjoy talking about senseless nonsense.


Ohwell, I wanted to spam about Mr Steven Lee the day before Trigo Test. Really, I felt simply horrible on that day. I couldn't even complete one simple question in the Math Textbook! Being the low self-esteem person that I am, I blamed it all upon myself: why can't I understand this simple concept properly, why must I have so many careless mistakes. All the standards.

And then I proceeded to blame Mr Lee, for not teaching us properly. It's true, he does not teach maths properly. I feel that he has very little confidence of himself when he teaches, and he isn't well prepared at all: committing all the small basic mistakes that leave us, students, confused. He's actually rather nice, looks easily bullyable (o_O), and docile. Who would have guessed that his teachings are so bad...


And yeah, if this continues, I don't know whether I will be the first one to scream at him. Because sometimes, I am really tempted to do it.


Yes, I know I have lousy bitching skills. But I just don't believe in dwelling too much on the horrible sides of life.


...也许你也会看到令你惊吓下的一面.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home