Monday, August 07, 2006

oh tralalala, it is late in the middle of the night on the 7th of August.

Screw this day, I bet I'm gonna so totally flunk my geography test. But I'll be confident of my MI test though. Ah, let's not talk about MI now.


Anyway, I don't know why I can't perform during tests. ): Is it because I fluster too much? Most of the time, I guess I just don't read the questions properly. That's rather sad, because it puts all my days of hard studying down to waste and I end up having screwed up good-for-nothing marks. Oh pooh. ):

Shan't be pessimistic now. Tomorrow will be a brand new day! It's supposedly the last day of school, although I'll appreciate it more if there was no IH essay and no Bio test. Sheesh.

Shoot, I'm getting paranoid again. I seem to think too much into things sometimes. Oh well, don't care about that anymore. Gonna... hmm, see what I can do now during this dead of night.



And yes, I have school tomorrow. Ohohoho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home