Thursday, August 10, 2006

oh gawsh, I should stop sleeping so late that often. But the problem is, I likesleeping late. Duh, that's why I'm here now blogging at ahem, 2:24am in the morning. (:

Hmm, I should seriously do something about my slow productivity rate. I procastinate too much, and that's bad, because that will cause me to be lethargic and not have any mood to do work at all. And my command of english is lousy. I dont seem to be able to type proper, content-ful (-.-) sentences. This is just crap shit.

Yeah, and I nearly collapsed in Plaza Singapura today. Cramps acted up again. Sheesh, they simply do not fail in spoiling my entire day. And other's too. I feel kinda guilty, but also thankful that they were there for me. ^^ They, refering to my DHS friends! Jocelyn, Cynthia and Zuxin! YAY YOU GUYS ROCK THE WORLD. XDXD.

Well, firstly we were at Long Johns, and yeah just crapped about random stuff. School, BGR (a little) (lol,simply not a topic for us, hopelesses [loll, ya my english suckss], to talk about), and... my history essay! Oh gawd I really should get a history textbook like Cynthia's. She knows so much about history lah! The French Revolution (she can practically recite the whole monarchy), and some Maozedong crappo, and hmm, yeah the Nazi Hitler stuff. It got pretty graphic after a while, and Zuxin was covering herself up HEHE. That is just like her lah, but well, it was a little too graphic. About dead bodies littered on the floors, piled up like pyramids in the gas rooms, and how that wheelchaired old man was practically flung out of the balcony and strewn all over the floor. Okay, I should stop.


Yepyep, and also comments on school! LOL, Cynthia's class has super funny guys, especially the um, bisexual Weifu. -.- He's rather interesting, the fact that he has an interest towards guys makes me go o.O haha, I bet that will happen to anyone huh. I shall elaborate that to Minlu one day ^^

Yeah, watched Click! too. It was veryyy nice, a little too much sexual content (NO NUDITY MIND YOU) and was rather touching. It made me a bit guilty about wanting to go out during this National Day holiday. But well, I shall touch on that later. Zuxin cried a bit during the end ):,and I teared a little too. It was just touching lah yah. It's a nice movie though, go watch it!


Yeah, and now the CRAMPS. They came in wavesss after the movie ended, and I just sprinted to the toilet. What the shit it was full when I went in, and I was left crouching and standing, and cursing and swearing at how slow the people in there shitted. But yeah, finally got a cubicle and I could have just died there.

I HATE BLOGGER.

the comment on top was ON PURPOSE. the content below was so considerately DELETED for I dontknowwhy reasons. -.- I hate blogger, really hate you. That was the most important content!

okay, I shall be straight to the point.

I really thank Cynthia, Zuxin and Jocelyn for staying by me when I had the cramps while I was waiting for my parents. Really touched and grateful to all of you! The pain subsided a lot, thanks to you guys and your help. You all rock the world man!! XDXD True friends forever in my heart. ^^ <333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home